• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Pre-emptive BB Defense Post

XJ9

Killed three players in Booty Bay. I would like to state this is not guard exploitation because the first one was near no guards yet they all went red to me, however when he tried to bring me to one and he casted Repentance and I resisted it, the guards aggro'd to him.

The second one was near no guards, this was a druid named Rezzrekt or something.

The third was a priest 20 seconds later named "Wreckskids" and the guards DID aggro to me and begin to beat at me and had me netted down.

No exploitation was done on my end regarding how the guards function, they are working and the players killed that did not aggro them merely were not in range of any guards. I did all killings on the dock like walkway, no buildings, they were on the exact same Y axis as me.

not inside cities.
you would normally not attack players inside cities anyway since you'd normally totally get rekt
unless youre a hunter. or rogue.

i hope this gets sorted soon so these discussions stop and regarding bans drop.

PS. ban him ;p

Top Bottom