• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Premades need to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grukz

Premades are absolute cancer in pvp. Nothing screams fun for the other side like constantly losing for hours on end. I personally have reached a point where if I see a premade, I just /afk and take the 15 min debuff. No point in it besides being able to pugstomp and gain free honor. If premades aren't removed entirely, they should only be able to queue against other premades.

Join as group is gone from AV, it should be removed from WSG and AB as well.

I wonder what the bosses think when - each week - a 40 man premade comes to their home to wreck them.
Together we can stop this, raise awareness!

We've talk about this in the past, removing premades wouldn't "fix" the problem. You'd still have them queuing at the same time and choosing the same bg. Plus, a big requirement for serious pvpers who take on the burden and task of trying to rank essentially require a premade. My suggestion is find some in game friends who want to premade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom