• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Prevent Kronos Downfall

Maaaaeeeeeng i feel sorry for Me Me Da. Thats all i got to say about this situation.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, welcome to the "Autistic defenders" thread.

Chill the F out guys. First of all, everything you say about law, Sweden, Blizzard and relocating the server is probably something Twinstar has thought about already. They're not dumb and they're not uninformed.

Second, it's really sad to see people being "racist" towards Nost players. I've never played there, but if it had 10k people, they prooooobably weren't all farmers/bots/general dickheads.

Now on the topic of overpopulation, this is where the playerbase voicing an opinion does matter, so I'll say that I'm with NotSachi. Opening a new realm sounds like the best idea atm. But again, that's up for Twinstar to decide. I just hope we can have as many vanilla players as possible here, without overpopulation/bot issues and play happily ever after. Unless Blizz decides to close Twinstar as well, but they've already shot themselves in the foot since Nost is releasing source code, which basically means anyone can create a working server now.

Exactly what I expected. Offtopic/trolling and racist rants.

Don't open up a second server until we know how many people will stay.

1. Theres another vanilla server that wants to give free Char transfer from Nost to their server. (Once Nost publishes their Core and Player data)

2. There most definitely will be Nost 2.0 since there are already plans from people to set up a new server and continue with the current Nost core/data. They are backup'ed by people willing to pay for the hardware and lots of devs.

There still will be people that will keep playing even if their Old chars from Nost might be restored. Plus Kronos got alot of attention because of the closing of Nost which of course brings attention to completly new players.
So we have to make sure the server can handle that.

Really good post above. Next weeks will show how Kronos staff handle this "mess". So far its been well done.
Keep up your good work, devs!

Top Bottom