• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance [Private] <Mending> Group Planning

Wishmaster750

Authorized
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU ARE A PART OF THE GUILD.
We are using this thread as a tool to plan a group, nothing more.

------------------------------------------------

We'd like to get a 5 man group together for the x7 exp! While we would love for everyone to participate, we ask that players only think about doing this if they can commit to going 1 - 60 as part of a group. Once we have people interested, we'll all agree on a schedule that fits everyone! If we get enough people interested, it would be awesome to have two or more groups going (we've got the man power to do it!)

If you're interested in doing this, reply with when you're available to play with the group (can be part of your usual play time, or a time you're wanting to set aside) as well as the classes/spec you'd be interested in playing. Please include what name we know you by in the guild to avoid confusion.

- Angellore

------------------------------------------------

Wishmaster750 (Angellore)- Any time (highly flexible). Most interested in Heals. Likely a priest.
TheMightyBean (Reeve) - Any time (after first weekend). Rogue

Last edited:
Reeve < < < < Im going to be making a Rogue for this I can play any time except for this weekend due to lvling my hunter to 60 finally lol. But i can level any time basically from noon till midnight during the week lol other than specifically 10 am till 1030 am and 4pm to 5pm times i drop off and get my kid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom