• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin problem / question about talent: improved seal of the crusader

trauco

problem / question about talent: improved seal of the crusader

hello people, well as ret, lvl 17 i put 1 point into this talent, and i noticed that my sor judgement did less damage. ( sor rank 2 )

for example:

* target with debuff : seal of the crusader.

- without any point. i did 41 to 42 dmg with sor judgement.

- with 1 point on the talent i did 35 to 36 dmg with sor judgement.

now my question this is just at low level ? with lower ranks or i just need to have the 3 points then will work fine ? or this talent its just bug ??

nvm, i just realized i had lower seal ranks on my macro, i think the talent is fine, my bad sorry :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to advice you not putting points into that talent. At level 52 you get the max rank of Seal of the Crusader. So holy damage against targets affected by Judgements of the Crusader is increased by up to 140. That means your holy damage against that target hits as if you had 140 spelldamage. With the talent you would get 24 more. As your spells never benefit from the full amount (lookup spell damage coefficients) those +15% almost make no difference at any level.

For the second tier of the retribution tree I recommend to put your points into 5/5 Deflection. That +5% parry chance means the damage you take is reduced by 5%. Improved Judgement can be a useful talent too but especially on lower levels you will not use Judgement on cooldown as you run out of mana too fast constantly judging and resealing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom