• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problems opening game.

Millatime123

So I just downloaded the game via utorrent. I clicked on 'wow', and when it opens, its nothing but a black screen and I can hear an error message. I then have to go on task manager and manually close it, and when it closes, my computers screen resolution changes. Is there any way to fix this? Or change video settings from outside the game? I believe this has to do with resolution. My monitors resolution is 1440x900

C:\World Of Warcraft\WTF\Config.wtf

change

SET gxResolution

to what ever resolution you want

My WTF folder appears to be empty. I downloaded the torrent, and its been completed, but no files in there.

Write exactly:

SET gxResolution "1440x900"

(In case you were wondering about the specific wording.)

Still not working. Whenever I open wow, screen goes all black and I get wow errors. Guess I won't be playing on this server ;/

It would have something to do with your computer and that client. Nothing to do with the actual server. Maybe try downloading a different client?

Seems like something is wrong with your computer, maybe bad GFX drivers? over 1k downloads on this client atm and you are the first with this problem, so it needs to be something with your computer, try to upgrade drivers and such.

If you have two video cards one intergraded and one not use intergraded and turn off the pther

Seems like something is wrong with your computer, maybe bad GFX drivers? over 1k downloads on this client atm and you are the first with this problem, so it needs to be something with your computer, try to upgrade drivers and such.

Drivers are up to date.

Also, my GPU is not integrated.

Top Bottom