• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PVP abuse - the next level

Homaar

Hi everybody,

this is about the dodgemades and how crazy people get about honor.
Shame to Gamekinggirl and Baffles. Hope the GMs find a solution for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_M2trOy09w

Probs to Henke!

Solution:
People will find a way to exploit any system. So from my point of view the only fix is a proper punishment. Win traders and people with Spy-Characters should get banned, if there is evidence that they ruin the game.

Cheers!

Everyone that does not fight while in a battleground should get a 1 week ban for first offense and 2 weeks for 2nd and so on.

Obviously you are not afk since you actually joined that BG or even move arround to prevent auto-afk.
If you have to go afk midgame type /afk. Everything else is retarded.

Everyone that does not fight while in a battleground should get a 1 week ban for first offense and 2 weeks for 2nd and so on.

Obviously you are not afk since you actually joined that BG or even move arround to prevent auto-afk.
If you have to go afk midgame type /afk. Everything else is retarded.
I agree

Verstuurd vanaf mijn PLK-L01 met Tapatalk

Meanwhile up to 15 people on K1 Alliance got banned for 'accountsharing in PvP' and this guy on K2 is getting away with wintrading.

Gamekinggirl: 'It's not windtrading', 'I'm good enough, it's just that my team isn't listening to me'. Cringed.

Sadly AQ isn't released on K2 and you can't get 1 % Dodge enchant on your cloak.

never give power to people like gamekinggirl or we will have the next hitler

This is the fucking definition of wintrading.

Meanwhile up to 15 people on K1 Alliance got banned for 'accountsharing in PvP' and this guy on K2 is getting away with wintrading.

Ban this fucking autist christ sake, crying about gear and shit.

rumors say certain ppl are already transfering their gold and goods to puppet accounts to dodge a ban

PVP continuing to be the most cancerous and retarded part of this game.
well, when AV was blizzlike @K2, it was more difficult to abuse the system because its more difficult to cheat (dodge, wintrade, ..) in large groups than in small ones. now since AV got broken, a few "criminals" can easily group up to abuse the system as much as possible and tell everyone else everything is fine and the way its meant to be.
this btw is only "the tip of the iceberg", such behaviour is quite common among premades since everything they want are ranks and they do pretty much everything they can to archieve them. even reiteratively spaming the same bs on the forums to change things to their advantage

the problem is not pvp itself, its the ppl who try to abuse it and the system, that caters them

ROFL and gameking loses to EVERY single horde prem besides the chinese XDD i understand him tbh he has to do it like this

@Smoker, pretty sure people will find a way to abuse such a system as well. Policing is important. How about Kronos implement rules such as some countries' competition laws against cartels? =P The first party in a cartel that notifies the competition authority of their involvement (and who the other participants are) in a cartel or similar venture may get immunity from fines and charges, while the other parties are punished. Turns out this is quite an effective deterrent

Top Bottom