• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PVP abuse - the next level

simply add deserter for dropping queue and PvP would instantly become competitive and dodging would disappear.

Lol i knew Gamekinggirl was bad, didnt know he was an asshole aswell.

Great video Henke #respect

- - - Updated - - -

simply add deserter for dropping queue and PvP would instantly become competitive and dodging would disappear.

Yes please, just do this already.

How would deserter upon dropping queue help against the behaviour shown in this video by henke?

How would deserter upon dropping queue help against the behaviour shown in this video by henke?

Groups cant queue and when it pops go on their other faction lvl 1 char and check if the premade joined - and then leave queue and requeue.

I'm a little BAFFLED that this question even needs to be asked. Surely anyone can see the correlation with what happens if you cant drop queues.

I really don't understand why this isn't just implemented, it literally destroys all dodging and wintrading, yet doesn't affect pugs in a negative manner what so ever..

Is it a technical problem in regards to the actual scripting/implementing of the feature?

Sounds to me like they weren't dropping queues, they had just agreed to not fight whenever they ran into eachother.

Sounds to me like they weren't dropping queues, they had just agreed to not fight whenever they ran into eachother.

Thats just what happened once in the video, the entire discussion (if you watched the whole thing) is that the horde premade is going to give the BG id to Gamekinggirl whenever they join - so that Gamekinggirl knows when not to join.

Yeah, to be clear I'm not saying implementing deserter from dropping queue is a bad idea, on the contrary it's solid. I just wanted to point out that "super amazing solution that will solve all problems" isn't really a thing. Abusers gonna find a way, even though it will be harder and that's a good thing, and some policing will be needed.

Yeah, to be clear I'm not saying implementing deserter from dropping queue is a bad idea, on the contrary it's solid. I just wanted to point out that "super amazing solution that will solve all problems" isn't really a thing. Abusers gonna find a way, even though it will be harder and that's a good thing, and some policing will be needed.

Oh, then i agree :)

Abusers will always find a way, but that doesnt mean it shouldnt be hard for them.

if you add deserter on leave q it wont change anything, simply wait until the enemy premade joins then q after xD gotta love these people claiming things will get fixed without simply thinking for 2 secs at all the possibilities, this is how its been done since 2005, it wont change theirs always a work around, fix 1 thing break another. stop QQing, if you want to have fun as a solo player dont cry when you play against a premade, make your own premade and fight them.

Our devs have much better things to worry about then a bunch of anti group players that want to have "fun" knowing that they have the chance to play against one, refuse to form a team to fight them, then cry when they vs them xD THIS IS A MMO you dont do 5 man instances for pre raid bis solo, you dont get anywhere in pvp for the most part playing solo (unless it was pre nerf AV rofl), get used to it.

if you add deserter on leave q it wont change anything, simply wait until the enemy premade joins then q after xD gotta love these people claiming things will get fixed without simply thinking for 2 secs at all the possibilities, this is how its been done since 2005, it wont change theirs always a work around, fix 1 thing break another. stop QQing, if you want to have fun as a solo player dont cry when you play against a premade, make your own premade and fight them.

Our devs have much better things to worry about then a bunch of anti group players that want to have "fun" knowing that they have the chance to play against one, refuse to form a team to fight them, then cry when they vs them xD THIS IS A MMO you dont do 5 man instances for pre raid bis solo, you dont get anywhere in pvp for the most part playing solo (unless it was pre nerf AV rofl), get used to it.

So, you are saying that both factions dodging eachother isnt a problem?

Atleast in arena its only the worse team who dodges - here even the better team dodges.

Also at 2200+ rating in arena people actually try queing into good teams since they barely get any rating from winning vs bad teams. So dont give me the whole "this is how its worked since 2005"-argument.

bring back AV or atleast make it so that premades and pugs have separate queues. no pug wants to get stomped by a premade and after a short while stomping pugs in a premade is boring as fuck.

i feel pity for that guy...beats me why ppl are so desperate about gear and go to such lengths...
do anyone enjoy this game anymore?

Oh man, I've just realized where could I have possibly met this guy.

9SgG19I.jpg

STV, the choice of champions.

Attachments

• Screenshot-2016-09-28-11h45m06s155.jpg
    Screenshot-2016-09-28-11h45m06s155.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 48
Top Bottom