• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PvP Changes Feedback

Your salt is delicious. Why are you still here? Didn't you go to LH?
Yeah yeah yeah i understand you hate the world and want to sow nothing but contempt in people. I get it brother. Maybe one day you can grow out of your passive aggressive beta male mindset, grow some balls, and maybe even get laid!

Probably a little .join and a lot LH that caused the taming of the ganking on K3.

Gotta agree with you some what. I think it’s half and half. Only because I see the rankers that used to camp Morgan’s vigil and some of the old menethil crew in BGs. I don’t really see them in world pvp.

I also read in some other thread that fervid was doing solo world pvp so perhaps some of the other FP campers feel inconvenienced without .join.

What? you say that when people actually have to use their brain for 10-15 mins doing nothing except going somewhere every hour, they don't bother to do it?
What an unexpected turn of event.

What? you say that when people actually have to use their brain for 10-15 mins doing nothing except going somewhere every hour, they don't bother to do it?
What an unexpected turn of event.
The whole "removing .join won't stop griefing because it's only taking 5-10 minutes away from returning to grief" has proven to be griefers were more interested in griefing than BGs, and are flat out lazy about it.

Players leaving the server and L51 character behind because someone took away their non-vanilla gimmick, then remaining here to whine about it?
Priceless.

Top Bottom