• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

PvP deserter for not accepting que.

viking13

Authorized
So I get up for about 5 minutes and come back and I have a 15 Minute deserter, is there any way that you could lower this to 5 instead of 15? Its a bit harsh and the premades haven't dodged each other in a while anyways.

So I get up for about 5 minutes and come back and I have a 15 Minute deserter, is there any way that you could lower this to 5 instead of 15? Its a bit harsh and the premades haven't dodged each other in a while anyways.

Download the addon “lazy pig“ it auto accepts your bg que pop as long as yout character doesn go afk. “/lp“ for settings

Well, need to be more carefull when to sign up, better go eat drink, toilet before doing pvp
Pretty much this. If you sign in for PvP you better be prepared to play. Otherwise, don't Q.
Lowing the deserteur to 5 mins would totally undermine what this change was supposed to accomplish.

Top Bottom