• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin PvP Holly Gear.

brandir

Hi all.

Has any of u any gear guide for pvp holly pala ?.

Is there plate i can use to pvp heal ?.

Ty ;).

Of course you could use T1 or T2 and Peacekeeper pieces from ZG. If you don't have access to those sets Dungeon Set 2 has also some pieces that you might want to use but getting those might take a little while as well.

If you just got 60 and want to get started quickly you basically can use all plate armor that has Intellect, Healing/Spelldamage, Spellcrit and MP5 on it. If you have only access to gear from preraid instances there is not very much to choose from. Usually there is only one or two plate items with those stats for each armor slot. A search through an item database should give you quick results.

In my opinion combining Dungeon Set 2 pieces with other healing gear will give you the best results to start out if you don't raid. Stamina is a bit low on that set, so I recommend you to enchant all pieces.

Some items have high +healing like Whitesoul Helm. If you are healing in 5 mans those are nice (although not BiS), but for PvP it is really important to have high stamina so pieces like that aren't suitable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom