• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue Question about pickpocket

aikundo

Authorized
Hi,

I'm not an experienced rogue player, and when i had one it was only for twink PvP..
So during the beta i've tested a few things and found out that as a rogue i'm able to pickpocket a humanoid that is in combat.

I've read a bit around on the internet and could only find that pickpocket works if in stealth, but nothing about wether or not it works if the target is in combat.

Any experienced rogues that can clarify if this is a bug or working as intended?

-Aik

what i know u should not be able to pickpock mobs that are in combat u should probably make a report on the bug tracker =)

I know that on Feenix you can pickpocket mobs in combat, I'm not sure if it was there in vanilla retail though.

I especially wonder if pickpockets physics are working OK, on Feenix it's almost impossible to pick patrolling mobs for some reason, whereas it's very easy for idle mobs.

Top Bottom