• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question about pre 1.4 mounts

I wanna get me an Ivory raptor! :w00t: How does one go about to buy one from the shop? Im not sure how this all works. Will the opposite faction be allowed to ride the mount too? For example ally on raptor and horde on saber.

I wanna get me an Ivory raptor! :w00t: How does one go about to buy one from the shop? Im not sure how this all works. Will the opposite faction be allowed to ride the mount too? For example ally on raptor and horde on saber.

I'm not 100% sure but I think they said somewhere in the AMA that they would not allow cross-faction mounts.

I suspected as much. They want to stay blizzlike and crossfaction mounts would perhaps be a bit too much. Anyway, once I reach level 40 I'll buy one if I can figure out how, then another at 60 to save lots of in game gold, depending on the cost ^^ Right now it says something like my account is not able to do this, cant link to auction menus either.

I suspected as much. They want to stay blizzlike and crossfaction mounts would perhaps be a bit too much. Anyway, once I reach level 40 I'll buy one if I can figure out how, then another at 60 to save lots of in game gold, depending on the cost ^^ Right now it says something like my account is not able to do this, cant link to auction menus either.

You are not really saving that much ingame money by donation for a mount. You still have to buy the riding skill, so you'll save like 60 gold of a total of 1k.

True, but they are awesome looking and cannot be obtained any other way afaik since they were removed early. I dont mind donating for a mount either if this servers prooves to be great once its officially up and running :)

Cost differs form 400-700 i guess, depending on mount. You cant buy them now, because they are Character-fixed and with wipe after beta, you would loose them.

And how to optain them? After launch, go to acc manager, choose kronos, go to donate shop, select item you want and select character you want it on.

Top Bottom