• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Question regarding add-ons

atomicwaffle

I am brand-spanking 'new noob' smell new, and im wondering if add-ons like toolbar helpers or enhanced maps are allowed, like something that shows herb locations (i remember using something like that back years ago).

I read the rules and know that nothing that automates anything is allowed (totally ok with that). Im just wondering if i can get a map add-on with coordinates and whatnot or other enhanced toolbar options. Or do they even work with this version of the game?

Ofcourse you can use addons, check the official Kronos addons database or this Vanilla addons site. And here is a little list of the addons you've requested:

1. MetaMap - It adds coordinates and shows unexplored locations and lets you open the map in windowed mode.
2. Gatherer - It records the loactions of herbs and ores you collect and places little pins on the map.
3. Bartender2 - It lets you customize your action bars, resize and move them around or even hide them.
4. FuBartender2 - It adds a menu for Bartender2 to let you change all the options easily (it doesn't require FuBar).

There are also alternavites to the above list, but this is what I'm using. You can also check the addons section of this forum.

Top Bottom