• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Raid Boss Mechanics

TropX

Authorized
Hey guys.

I didnt get a place to raid MC or Ony on Beta so I just wondering if bossmechanics are the same as vanilla - means are all boss abilities working correct? I dont care if the dmg is not 1:1 like classic but I would really like to know if bosses have ALL of their abilities working correct so u dont just tank a boss and the boss hits the tank (like on other servers -.-)

thx

You will be amazed. Well there are some little things to be solved but the level of scripting is high.

I was in a raid last week and raggy was attacking while the "cutscene" before he kills majordomo (SPOILERS!). Also some of the tiny corehounds that you have to AoE down all at the same time were not linked.

Other than that it looked smooth but it wasnt so easy to tell because the admins were .kill commanding a lot of stuff.

What I would like to see is if garr can be pulled seperately from his adds like on feenix for example.. Stuff like that should be tested.

You guys mean to tell me you don't want a made up razor gore fight where drakes come out of giant eggs that you killed instead of real razor gore fight???

[toggle off sarcasm]

I was leading the mc raid...
The corehound was linked but they need a bit more work
Garr cant be pulled without add ( and they respawn ;) )
Raggy need just a timer ^^

So Mc will be full working for release

Top Bottom