• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Raids/Dungeons for testing

Spufy

Authorized
Beta Test.....Raid Guild/Group

Ok...we know will have beta test.SO...think will be good if make Group 20/40...Add Some Dungeon set's and go try some raid's /MC,BWL/.Make this Topic for that....If some1 wanna join just to write here : )
PS:Im Resto dudu or Shaman

Re: Beta Test.....Raid Guild/Group

Well on nostalrius tests it was horrible to pug the raids people just body pulled and didint know what to do etc i recommend u to not do raids and test quests and other stuff so you not tear your hair off in frustration :D but kudos to all that does it :D

Last edited:
I will be creating a Tauren warrior with the same name as my forum account when the test starts in order to tank some of the raids/dungeons. I would like to focus mostly on 10 mans/20 mans, and do some of the 5 mans as well to check them out.

If you would like to join me in testing these, send me a PM with your name and class you will be playing so I can build a team or two and get things in order so we can start as soon as it opens up. I'll PM back and let you know more details once I get some plans written up.

Top Bottom