• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rains - warlock PvP

Rains

Authorized
Hello,

Some warlock pvp with 17/3/31 spec. https://vimeo.com/158690528
This one is nothing too special, just few nice clips I thought were nice plays, exluding frost reflect xD(theres mistakes yes).

Working on bigger project and will propably release my first proper PvP video before summer.(wont be crit video)

Regards,

Rains

ps. do others have problems with pet control in duels especially

Focus on 1v2 with a bit more recognizable names/geared players or 1v3 pugs.
I'd say avoid have any footage with other alliance on unless it's 2v5+ or when they are in the way while you keep Horde off fc/flag with 3+ forms of CC.
Also get "better" music cause that was some niche stuff that made me wanna close vid.(or mby it's just me)
Could have been worse for first attempt.

Thank you for feed back.:smile: Yeah, kind of rushed the video after I finally got my shadowplay working again..
Will do my best to produce entertaining video :D

yeah rly well done but pls change your music to something else in your movies, it makes it not as entertaining as it could be :)

peace (Y)

^ Agreed

I'm a hiphop fan myself but it doesn't work well in WoW PvP videos, or at least takes way more effort to edit to

If a vanilla pvp video doesn't include a limp bizkit song it's not legit.... And don't forget to record in 4:3 format for that oldskool vibe! Fo shizzle!

Top Bottom