• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Range Indicator Addon: That Displays Yards

NzGamer1994

I used to play on Nostalrius & had an addon that made my spells glow red on my action bars when I was out of range, but it also showed how many yards away I was from my target. I have an addon that makes my spells glow red when out of range but not one that shows how many yards away I am, the only ones I could find are ones that put an annoying circle around your character or put an annoying rectangle bar in front of your character. I want one that displays how many yards away I am, I had it on Nostalrius & can't remember what addon it was or if it even works on Kronos. An addon like this is especially helpful on a class like Mage when I know my Frostbolt has 36 yards of range & I want to get as much distance away from my opponent as possible, so if I could get a range indicator addon showing how many yards away I am on my action bar it will really help my PvP & stop all the guessing I have to do. This isn't a game breaker & I still know how many yards I need to be away roughly, but knowing this precisely will be much more convenient. If anyone knows any addons like this please reply.

Last edited:
There no api that can check true range, all range addons just check spells range.

Damn :/

I actually did find an addon that displays how far away I am from my target in yards after spending hours looking through Vanilla addons.

The addon's called "LevelRange".

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn :/

I actually did find an addon that displays how far away I am from my target in yards after spending hours looking through Vanilla addons.

The addon's called "LevelRange".

I have also been looking for this. Are you sure the one you found is called "LevelRange"?
The one I found on different vanilla addon sites shows levels for zones etc.
Do you mind giving me a link to the one showing yards?

Top Bottom