• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Reasons why u should leave ED and play kronos.

Humpi

Some of the annoying bugs i remember:

1. Some mobs dont attack back
  2. Charge dont work
  3. Hunter trap into spam viper sting til oom viper sting dont break cc
  4. Mages can blink into trees and cast, and u cant attack back because they are LoS

Please add to this list so we can tell ED players to come here instead and when they ask why we give them this list.

Last edited:
I didn't mind ED until I tried to run Uldaman, my favorite dungeon. It was a mess, and I couldn't bring myself to play there anymore.

I think it would be a good idea to encourage people to play where they are happy.
At least it's one of the nicer ways to sway people. On forums for live versions all I get are people telling me that I should not have fun playing a game just because they no longer have fun with it, else I get insulted.

I think it would be a good idea to encourage people to play where they are happy.

QFT

Also, I see it as a little bit pointless to create a thread on the Kronos forums as to why we should play on the Kronos server...I feel that pretty much all of us are aware of the downsides on ED are.

They do have a few things going for them...being a known as a quality server is not of them.

I didn't mind ED until I tried to run Uldaman, my favorite dungeon. It was a mess, and I couldn't bring myself to play there anymore.
+1. Also when ED released, WC had a game crashing bug (Fear = Players running inside walls and then crashing). Really poorly made server.

Devs here aren't out to lunch.
No pay to win here
Better made server
Starting from scratch with everyone else (chance to get into the server's best PVE or PVP guilds while they are still recruiting)
Ddos protection that works
Less frustrating run ins with broken quests
Community isn't angry with the devs
Devs who will actually keep their promises
Less/zero exploitable fights or boss battles, so no need to worry about being banned for stupid reasons
For the first time a large enough population to justify switching

Not trying to tell people that they shouldn't have fun on ED just giving some facts for the people who are actually considering leaving.

Devs here aren't out to lunch.
No pay to win here
Better made server
Starting from scratch with everyone else (chance to get into the server's best PVE or PVP guilds while they are still recruiting)
Ddos protection that works
Less frustrating run ins with broken quests
Community isn't angry with the devs
Devs who will actually keep their promises
Less/zero exploitable fights or boss battles, so no need to worry about being banned for stupid reasons
For the first time a large enough population to justify switching

Not trying to tell people that they shouldn't have fun on ED just giving some facts for the people who are actually considering leaving.

Half of these "facts" are still to be proven.

I ran everything up to and including SM Library before writing the server off and every single instance had crippling bugs and broken encounters. The tauren in Deadmines spawned too many adds. The final WC boss didn't always spawn. The room before last boss in SFK is bugged (everything pulls at once). You couldn't do the tuber quest in SFK. Pathing in general was god awful and too many mobs were linked when they shouldn't have been.

Some of the annoying bugs i remember:

1. Some mobs dont attack back
  2. Charge dont work
  3. Hunter trap into spam viper sting til oom viper sting dont break cc
  4. Mages can blink into trees and cast, and u cant attack back because they are LoS

Please add to this list so we can tell ED players to come here instead and when they ask why we give them this list.

I don't even play ED anymore, but all of those are complete fabrications. You don't need to make shit up to give reasons not to play ED bruv

On ED I got entagled with russian mafia that adviced me to do cheats ^_^ (50 hours bug-strat-farm-per-mount)

Got banned after like a week of team-cheating farms. Lost my geared fury war (including quel-serrar, bank alts full of sellable stuff and tooooons of raid consumerables, 3k gold cash... sulfuron hammer...).

But before that I was in the guild and lived entire MC/BWL/ZG progression.

I really looking forward to re-enjoy leveling, grinding pre-raids and much more here on Khronos.
//that feel of fishing over 200gold while waiting for Zul'Farrak parties to finally get your epic....

Even before ED I played on Valkyre... the community was sooo bad that I even never managed to finish LBRS.... T_T. The T05 was avaliable before AQ, summoning stones behave like TBC, GMs assist horde attack SW, IF and alot more.

ED fanboy spotted

I started on ED a few months ago. Class mechanics are so damn broken, I didn't make it past lvl 17.

I'd never bash them though. Feenix earns respect for being online over the last years and being the lifeline for the Vanilla-community.

Without Feenix there wouldn't have been a Vanilla-flavoured banquet to feast on for so long.

*wave*

I started on ED a few months ago. Class mechanics are so damn broken, I didn't make it past lvl 17.

I'd never bash them though. Feenix earns respect for being online over the last years and being the lifeline for the Vanilla-community.

Without Feenix there wouldn't have been a Vanilla-flavoured banquet to feast on for so long.

*wave*

I find it really silly people are trying to put others a peg down because of their choices. It's not like their oh so marvelous perfect godsend server has been up for the past couple years.

And what is the reason for that? Cause feenix ruined almost every competitors server and the community choses population over quality.
Feenix is the cancer or vanilla wow.

And what is the reason for that? Cause feenix ruined almost every competitors server and the community choses population over quality.
Feenix is the cancer or vanilla wow.
I hope the release of Kronos and Nostalrius will tear Feenix apart. It will be a pleasure to watch.

I hope the release of Kronos and Nostalrius will tear Feenix apart. It will be a pleasure to watch.

Why the hate?

I mean...Feenix sux...right. It's almost unplayable. But what did it do that made your lives worse?

If you don't like it....ignore it! If you don't want to play there.....no one is forcing you to play there.

If I am too dumb to see the harm Feenix did please enlighten me. Thanks.

*wave*

Why the hate?

I mean...Feenix sux...right. It's almost unplayable. But what did it do that made your lives worse?

If you don't like it....ignore it! If you don't want to play there.....no one is forcing you to play there.

If I am too dumb to see the harm Feenix did please enlighten me. Thanks.

*wave*
Feenix is a blight to the private server scene.

That's what everybody keeps saying. What's the *logical* reason behind that claim?

Massive cencorship, lazy, unreliable and corrupt developers, pay to win.
I am not targetted against the players, but the developers, and I know they will be better just leaving the server and joining another. ED is only surviving because of their high population.

Massive cencorship, lazy, unreliable and corrupt developers, pay to win.
I am not targetted against the players, but the developers, and I know they will be better just leaving the server and joining another. ED is only surviving because of their high population.

And how's that leading to the demise of other vanilla projects?

The way I see it, all those negative things you wrote should rather lead to players leaving Feenix for decent vanilla servers....which in fact would be helpful to said private servers.

I am not yet convinced that all the Feenix hate is anything but personal frustration for whatever reason.

I tried it, disliked it... and away with it. Life is too short to waste it with spreading propaganda.

Top Bottom