• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Reasons why u should leave ED and play kronos.

And how's that leading to the demise of other vanilla projects?

The way I see it, all those negative things you wrote should rather lead to players leaving Feenix for decent vanilla servers....which in fact would be helpful to said private servers.

Not if they have invested a lot of time on feenix. Try getting all of those people onto a new almost unknown server even if it has a lot better quality. And new players just join it because it has the biggest population. Then the cycle repeats. Is that enough?

Not if they have invested a lot of time on feenix. Try getting all of those people onto a new almost unknown server even if it has a lot better quality. And new players just join it because it has the biggest population. Then the cycle repeats. Is that enough?

Not a reason at all. You're accusing Feenix of delivering an in-demand-product at the right time. And now a lot of people play there and might not join newer products....even if they turn out to be better.

Was there a better alternative when Feenix went online in the first place?

I can't see any logic here.

Not a reason at all. You're accusing Feenix of delivering an in-demand-product at the right time. And now a lot of people play there and might not join newer products....even if they turn out to be better.

Was there a better alternative when Feenix went online in the first place?

I can't see any logic here.

I'm not accusing anything. You asked "And how's that leading to the demise of other vanilla projects?" and I answered.

So Nost and Kronos are doomed because of Feenix?

Yarly.

No. Nos and Kronos are the only exceptions because of large hype AND feenix players reaching critical point of dissatisfaction at the same time. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Also I wrote "a new almost unknown server" for a reason... Reading comprehension please.

No. Nos and Kronos are the only exceptions because of large hype AND feenix players reaching critical point of dissatisfaction at the same time. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Also I wrote "a new almost unknown server" for a reason... Reading comprehension please.

Who said I didn't read it? "Unknown server" is irrelevant. It's the people on Nost- and Kronos-forum who hate Feenix, not people on an unknown-server-forum.

And by the way: is it a written law that a new server has to suck Feenix dry of its player base?

It's a competition....ok....but it's the players who decide where to play. If at all, bash the players for being on Feenix and *NOT* changing over to a new server.

The reason for the server bashing is because ED is known to be a less then desirable server...because of its high population, it is continually regarded at the top vanilla server. That leaves the competition (of which might provide a much better, fair, quality experience) no chance to grow.

All the servers which have opened up that do not scam players out of their money, do not make empty promises, do not bully and censor you can't sustain themselves because they are empty. The reason they are empty is because the masses are ultimately attracted to a populated server...disregarding everything else.

That is why ED is regarded as a blight to the vanilla community...because it does not allow the decent servers to shine through. The only thing going for ED is its population.

The reason for the server bashing is because ED is known to be a less then desirable server...because of its high population, it is continually regarded at the top vanilla server. That leaves the competition (of which might provide a much better, fair, quality experience) no chance to grow.

All the servers which have opened up that do not scam players out of their money, do not make empty promises, do not bully and censor you can't sustain themselves because they are empty. The reason they are empty is because the masses are ultimately attracted to a populated server...disregarding everything else.

That is why ED is regarded as a blight to the vanilla community...because it does not allow the decent servers to shine through. The only thing going for ED is its population.

As usual there is no absolute truth. Otherwise there wouldn't be any incentive to launch a new server.

I am sure (note: subjective opinion) that there will be a stable player base on Kronos. And some peeps eventually will make the move from Feenix to K3.

Indeed, heres to hoping.

It depends what you mean by absolute truth? I have built my own opinion of the server through first hand experience, and the sourced experience of others. I find it completely unsettling the Feenix charges 150 euros to go through the task of retrieving a players character from a hacker. Or banning people's account outright for the most minimal of reasons. I grew tired of their constant promises and no deliverance on those promises. Yet despite this behaviour they still suck in players on a daily bases...which in turn does not allow decent servers to blossom (like those of valk, rebirth and vengeance).

As ernis stated. Due to the hype of both Kronos and Nos, there is hope that these will be the exception to the rule and, if they live up to their hype, they can both shine through the blight casted by ED...and in turn prove to the community that it does deserve better, it does deserve a stable, quality experience.

I am not the only one who abandoned Feenix in a heartbeat.

Not all potential players are on the forum. There's probably a quite promising potential for K3.

Btw: once a few people start emigrating from Feenix plus word of mouth and it could possibly be the beginning of the end for Feenix.

Kronos might possibly get as close to the real deal as it gets.
If K3 won't kill Feenix....nothing will.

Indeed, heres to hoping.

It depends what you mean by absolute truth? I have built my own opinion of the server through first hand experience, and the sourced experience of others. I find it completely unsettling the Feenix charges 150 euros to go through the task of retrieving a players character from a hacker. Or banning people's account outright for the most minimal of reasons. I grew tired of their constant promises and no deliverance on those promises. Yet despite this behaviour they still suck in players on a daily bases...which in turn does not allow decent servers to blossom (like those of valk, rebirth and vengeance).

As ernis stated. Due to the hype of both Kronos and Nos, there is hope that these will be the exception to the rule and, if they live up to their hype, they can both shine through the blight casted by ED...and in turn prove to the community that it does deserve better, it does deserve a stable, quality experience.

Is it really that many players on ED? Always had the impression that Warsong was the powerhouse over there.

Is it really that many players on ED? Always had the impression that Warsong was the powerhouse over there.

I think Warsong has many more players due to the availability of a shop. However, I recently leveled a Horde character to ~23 over the past few weeks on ED and there was never a lack of players in the starting zones. Once you get to the capital cities, there doesn't seem to be that many but I don't think I was around there during peak hours.

ED fanboy spotted

lol. Yeah, that's why I'm here, right? It's stupid to think that if you make up complete lies about another server lies that are easily checked and confirmed bs, that people who are already invested in that other server would see that as fanboys of another, worse server, needing to make up bullshit to make their server seem better.

ED has enough problems, some of which quasist touched on, that aren't complete fabrications and are actually huge issues to potential players.

If you have ever dealt with feenix gms and devs then you dont need another reason to leave feenix. Class breaking bugs left untouched for literally years. Lost loot, bugged raids, bugged bosses, expect to wait months or years for them to do nothing.

Some of the annoying bugs i remember:

1. Some mobs dont attack back
  2. Charge dont work
  3. Hunter trap into spam viper sting til oom viper sting dont break cc
  4. Mages can blink into trees and cast, and u cant attack back because they are LoS

Please add to this list so we can tell ED players to come here instead and when they ask why we give them this list.
Emerald Dream figuratively looked into my eyes and fucking lied to me. Me and everyone else. They said they would not go pay to win and did it any way. For the sake of pride it is worth leaving that place.

Top Bottom