• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Receiving a summon before you hearth out of an instance

jorim

On a different server there was a trick where in case you had to repair or pick something up from bank/AH you could ask for a summon and then use your hearthstone.

You would have 2 minutes to do your thing and when you accepted the summon you were back in the instance.

My question is does this work on Kronos? Or is this not supposed to work?

Good question, I'd like to know too. I think it is supposed to be like that, but only if the warlock is out of the instance (in front of the portal). If you mean he's inside the portal, then I would say it's a bug. No matter what, you should not be able to summon ppl who are not in the same instance.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but if you get summon inside instance and then HS, then after accepting summon, you will get error message.

I may be missing something, but why would you get the summon first and then hearth? Couldn't you hearth and then get the summon after you're done repairing?

Spacey> ah, of course.

Last edited:
I may be missing something, but why would you get the summon first and then hearth? Couldn't you hearth and then get the summon after you're done repairing?

No cause a warlock inside an instance can't summon anyone who is outside of it

The way that the "bug" works is that you summon someone, they get the summon but wait until they hearth and do what they need before accepting it.

That way they are summoned to the position they were at inside the instance.

I'm not sure if it should just void the summon when you leave the instance, that sounds like the most logical thing.

I seem to remember being able to summon from inside an instance, and the person outside being summoned would instead appear outside of the instance portal. I don't know if that was vanilla, or some other private server.

tl;dr

I know the bug and how it works, however its not working here. You can't trick the system that way. If you hearth you have to fly back to the instance or have a lock and 2 others go outside to port you back.

Top Bottom