• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Reckoning 2 (paladin world pvp & battlegrounds) by Crusaider

Vanilapepsi

Hello, guys! I present to you my new video where I show a game for reckoning paladin. Sweat, tears and horde blood included!)

[video=youtube;qh5PEzY1zhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh5PEzY1zhY[/video]

Last edited:
Удивительный видео

Что "карта" аддон является то, что?

Это выглядит сексуально, и я хочу его

Err* map addon***

That has to be the most bullshit thing I've ever seen!
tongue.gif
fucking god-mode. But good job on that :laugh:

Does anyone know the name of the addon that shows the cooldown of enemy abilities (Left of his frames) ?

^ Argh, hurts inside when clickers make PvP guides.
that one is about clever ability usage, not spinal cord reflexes. every player shoud be able to use skills any way-with keyboard key, mouse button, clicking, macro or addon - who cares if it used right?

Using hotkeys =/= spinal cord reflexes. See, when u "kite" that pally, u turn your back to him, being unable to parry/dodge/block, but more importantly, u are unable to cast spells like shock/purge and run cause u can't do both with clicking. I'd first try to learn basic movement mechanics before trying to teach other people "clever ability usage".

Last edited:
U are unable to cast spells like shock/purge and run cause u can't do both with clicking. I'd first try to learn basic movement mechanics before trying to teach other people "clever ability usage".
I'd first try to learn about GCD :tongue: I cant shock and mouseclick another spell in same time - got 1 second to turn strafe for it, and thats enough. You would see, that I've got set of primary abilities on keys, and clicking just few buttons if you watch video (dont cry about healing, that was filmed eventually at time, i've not got right working macro) Because it is faster for me then find a key (not all of peoples got small keyboard on mouse lol).
I know that another classes with less abilities and/or needed for best reaction (like mages, rogues) should only play with keybinds, but its ok for me. It means that I've never missed using right spell with clicking, only when I just forgot about it in combat.

Anyway, this is just blah-blah. I'll listen to that guy, who will beat me more times then I'll beat him (if he's not a warlock).

I'll listen to that guy, who will beat me more times then I'll beat him (if he's not a warlock).
pretty good logic in a rock paper scissors system.
take paper, exclude scissors, beat all rocks. point proven

you are wasting potential, thats all he is saying. and hes right about it. you can wiggle arround as much as you like and act like clicking doesn't impede you. fact is, it does.

pretty good logic in a rock paper scissors system.
take paper, exclude scissors, beat all rocks. point proven

you are wasting potential, thats all he is saying. and hes right about it.

sure, but this potential still won't help against "scissors", so who cares? i've really tryed to use all spells with hotkeys, but i havent enough keys, which i can push fast enough while moving, so it was slower than part-time clicking=)

Because it is faster for me then find a key (not all of peoples got small keyboard on mouse lol).

It's called muscle memory, if u aren't disabled u shouldn't have trouble finding hotkeys.

but its ok for me.

Yes it's ok for you cause you don't seem to have ever played at top level before, clicking will hold u down. I guess it doesn't matter too much in vanilla, but damn, it's almost 2017 and people are still defending clicking.

Anyway, this is just blah-blah. I'll listen to that guy, who will beat me more times then I'll beat him (if he's not a warlock).

I'm up for a duel series, my gear is a bit outdated but it should suffice (inb4 using invul potion every duel hehe). And lul u don't have enough hotkeys for vanilla? Dang son, dang.

Top Bottom