• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Regarding the current server situation

I honestly think that the GMs consider anything above 400 pop healthy, don't care at all that the population is contracting and guilds are dying left and right. The amount of raiding NA guilds is straight up HALF what it used to be and Davros says that's fine? What the hell man? Coral, Serenity, Thundercats, Eclipse, and fierce are dead, with Rmb, Risen, Control, and Unite and Vanquish left.

I can understand saying you don't consider the server dead at 500ish, but the lack of concern for all the guilds struggling that WANT to play on your server is disheartening.

Reading Helps

Serious All your proposition are fucking ridiculous, there is already a poll with more than 550 votes and 85% of the peoples are for the merge.

Your empty and impolite answer shows only that you did not really read (or understand) the merge ideas [1,2] I have been proposing so far. I invite you to read them again, this time carefully and without prejudice. I do, however, have zero expectations to receive any constructive feedback from you or your kind, but go ahead and prove me wrong.

Regarding the poll you mention. I am part of that ~85% and the fact that I am proposing merge ideas at all should make it a no-brainer. Like the title of the post states, reading helps.

This doesn't seem to be getting through to you. The population of both servers dropped after the ddos and then Legion. The two new projects that will open in the coming months will take even more players. Perhaps A LOT from K2 and those remaining on K1. There is NO POINT AT ALL in having two separate low population servers. They will try the quick fix x7 event and when that doesn't work they will finally, begrudgingly, merge. But by then it will be too late.

We are trying to urge action now because a united Kronos, with good population and being ahead in content, has the chance to come out on top. If they just sit around and do nothing then that will be it.

On the contrary, I totally support the proposal of having a single Kronos realm. However, like I previously stated, if you want a merge to be seriously considered by the whole K1+K2 player-base and the Twinstar administration, you should be willing to compromise, otherwise you would be only talking to one another without reaching any real solution.

Regarding your second argument, I do not think being ahead of content to compete with Elysium or Crestfall is actually a sound idea. Most players evaluating switching their vanilla home server are favoring a fresh start by far, which would argue for the opposite idea.

You make me say that, you are literally the most active GM on this forum presently and you play on K2, Not to mention in a thread on the topic of merger, you openly stated that if a merger were to happen K1 players would have to accept that we would basically lose our gear/gold/alts. Thus it has become abundantly clear to me that the mantra amongst kronos staff now is "fuck k1, make k2 work/thrive."

The rest of my post is more insinuations based off the fact that if this true than you guys must certainly think that nost/elysium is going to fail and that K2 has nothing to fear.
i sir never said any of this, i am also actually a K1 player and as a Senior GM i "work" on both servers as a GM.

I honestly think that the GMs consider anything above 400 pop healthy, don't care at all that the population is contracting and guilds are dying left and right. The amount of raiding NA guilds is straight up HALF what it used to be and Davros says that's fine? What the hell man? Coral, Serenity, Thundercats, Eclipse, and fierce are dead, with Rmb, Risen, Control, and Unite and Vanquish left.

I can understand saying you don't consider the server dead at 500ish, but the lack of concern for all the guilds struggling that WANT to play on your server is disheartening.
And now Unite and Vanquish is the only Alliance NA guild that has confirmed to be staying once Nost reopens. Yes, we may be going from 4 Ally NA guilds on k1 down to just one... but the server population is healthy, right?

Last edited:
As I've pointed out multiple times, we cannot be forced to farm AQ40 for 6+ months. This is not a blizzlike experience and is causing attrition at a highly accelerated rate. Where is Naxxaramas?

I can confirm Rag Monday Boys are planning on raiding on K1 until the server can no longer support us. The problem is at our current rate of RL attrition and no new blood we will be in big trouble im 2months or so. Keep in mind that's NOT accounting for if we lose people to nost.

Re: Reading Helps

Your empty and impolite answer shows only that you did not really read (or understand) the merge ideas [1,2] I have been proposing so far. I invite you to read them again, this time carefully and without prejudice. I do, however, have zero expectations to receive any constructive feedback from you or your kind, but go ahead and prove me wrong.

Regarding the poll you mention. I am part of that ~85% and the fact that I am proposing merge ideas at all should make it a no-brainer. Like the title of the post states, reading helps.

On the contrary, I totally support the proposal of having a single Kronos realm. However, like I previously stated, if you want a merge to be seriously considered by the whole K1+K2 player-base and the Twinstar administration, you should be willing to compromise, otherwise you would be only talking to one another without reaching any real solution.

Regarding your second argument, I do not think being ahead of content to compete with Elysium or Crestfall is actually a sound idea. Most players evaluating switching their vanilla home server are favoring a fresh start by far, which would argue for the opposite idea.

Compromise over what?? K2 isn't losing anything, it's gaining. We don't merge servers and suddenly K2 players have lost a bunch of items that K1 players have to compensate them for. You're getting a bunch of new raids without the pain of the War Effort that you'll never complete anyway. Stop acting as if this is a terrible thing.

And on content: Naxx is a huge draw in the community and being able to go there, perhaps a year ahead of the others will definitely draw people in. Lots of us are sick of switching servers and never seeing the end game.

As for your "Fresh start" argument: if Kronos 2 was a brand new server you might have a point, but it's not. It's in no-mans land, timeline wise. It's ahead of Nosts new fresh realm that's opening, behind Nost pvp (War Effort) and even further behind K1. Anyone wanting an actual fresh start is a) going to the new Nost fresh start server, or b) trying Crestfall. K2 would be literally the last place you'd choose.

Divided We Fall

Compromise over what?? K2 isn't losing anything, it's gaining. We don't merge servers and suddenly K2 players have lost a bunch of items that K1 players have to compensate them for. You're getting a bunch of new raids without the pain of the War Effort that you'll never complete anyway. Stop acting as if this is a terrible thing.

And on content: Naxx is a huge draw in the community and being able to go there, perhaps a year ahead of the others will definitely draw people in. Lots of us are sick of switching servers and never seeing the end game.

As for your "Fresh start" argument: if Kronos 2 was a brand new server you might have a point, but it's not. It's in no-mans land, timeline wise. It's ahead of Nosts new fresh realm that's opening, behind Nost pvp (War Effort) and even further behind K1. Anyone wanting an actual fresh start is a) going to the new Nost fresh start server, or b) trying Crestfall. K2 would be literally the last place you'd choose.

The vast majority of new players evaluating to switch their vanilla home server favor a fresh start because they usually want to have the complete progression experience and seek a more balanced population. Skipping progression steps or starting at its very end on a heavily dis-balanced realm are in detriment of these objectives as a whole and, just like these new players, many of K2 players would considered it a loss.

The effort of the Kronos community should focus on defining a merge that satisfies the interests from the majority of both K1 and K2 player-base. Instead, you keep repeating your mantra of reasons to justify why you think merging K2 into K1, just as they currently are right now, is more reasonable to you than doing it the way around, without seeing there is a bigger picture. In essence, you are not willing to compromise at all, either time-or-content wise, and that makes any comprehensive merge proposal unfeasible.

Last edited:
Re: Divided We Fall

The vast majority of new players evaluating to switch their vanilla home server favor a fresh start because they usually want to have the complete progression experience and seek a more balanced population. Skipping progression steps or starting at its very end on a heavily dis-balanced realm are in detriment of these objectives as a whole and, just like these new players, many of K2 players would considered it a loss.

The effort of the Kronos community should focus on defining a merge that satisfies the interests from the majority of both K1 and K2 player-base. Instead, you keep repeating your mantra of reasons to justify why you think merging K2 into K1, just as they currently are right now, is more reasonable to you than doing it the way around, without seeing there is a bigger picture. In essence, you are not willing to compromise at all, either time-or-content wise, and that makes any comprehensive merge proposal unfeasible.

You can't be this stupid. When you go K2 to K1 NOBODY loses anything. If you do it the other way you have to start taking stuff from people. Is it that hard to understand?? Just think about the logistics of that kind of merge. What about Ony heads and ZG hearts they have dropped for buffs to gain those items? Consumables farmed and used? All gone too?? I can't believe I even have to explain this.

You can't be this stupid. When you go K2 to K1 NOBODY loses anything. If you do it the other way you have to start taking stuff from people. Is it that hard to understand?? Just think about the logistics of that kind of merge. What about Ony heads and ZG hearts they have dropped for buffs to gain those items? Consumables farmed and used? All gone too?? I can't believe I even have to explain this.

Yeah but we have to "compromize" dude ^^

You can't be this stupid.

Anyone that has a shred of interest of playing vanilla wants to do so to experience the WHOLE game. MC progess, War effort, opening of gates et al. You only rant about how noone loses anything if we go K2 > K1, but we do, we lose the chance to experience a normal progression, andthis is worth far more than any random crap you managed to drop from AQ and can't give up now. Wow isn't only about who can get the most epics, and if you think getting epics is all that matters and should be considered (i'm gonna lose my items when we merge the other way around waaah), then retail servers are that way -----------> . There you can have everything rushed, here, now.

Kindly FO.

You can't be this stupid.

Anyone that has a shred of interest of playing vanilla wants to do so to experience the WHOLE game. MC progess, War effort, opening of gates et al. You only rant about how noone loses anything if we go K2 > K1, but we do, we lose the chance to experience a normal progression, andthis is worth far more than any random crap you managed to drop from AQ and can't give up now. Wow isn't only about who can get the most epics, and if you think getting epics is all that matters and should be considered (i'm gonna lose my items when we merge the other way around waaah), then retail servers are that way -----------> . There you can have everything rushed, here, now.

Kindly FO.
Well, enjoy your true vanilla experience with the other 10 guys who stay when both servers die. That's if they keep things the same to satisfy minority whiners, such as yourself.

Well, enjoy your true vanilla experience with the other 10 guys who stay when both servers die. That's if they keep things the same to satisfy minority whiners, such as yourself.

You know who listened to "majority"? Retail wow. 3 *****s opposing 1 wise man doesn't mean the *****s are right.

Insanity

I understand your arguments, there is no need to explain them. I simply consider they are not shared by the entire Kronos player-base.

However, you completely ignore a well explained broader perspective about what can be lost in a rushed merge of K2 into K1, even when the motivation behind it is in-line with actual responses of thousands of people. Then, you call me stupid, just because I try to explain to you and your kind that there are other view points on this subject that should be consider to reach a comprehensive merge proposal, and to encourage you to think outside the box to help us reach it together. Finally, you repeat your mantra of reasons one more time.

..."Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."... - Albert Einstein

Yeah but we have to "compromize" dude ^^

Thank you for proving me right. It's "compromise" btw.

You know who listened to "majority"? Retail wow. 3 *****s opposing 1 wise man doesn't mean the *****s are right.

I doubt they are representing the majority of both Kronos realms. The [K1>K2] or [Doomsday] view point may appear more often in these threads because K1 players simply have more need than K2 ones for this merge right now, as their realm PvP is dead and PvE is mostly raid-logging at the moment as well as it is awfully unbalanced due to the low population. Furthermore, they do not even represent their whole realm, since there are several posts of K1 players in these threads asking for free-transfers to K2, even if it means having their gear/gold adjusted to K2's progression.

The next step would be determined by the announced official statement from Twinstar administration, hopefully followed by in-game/forum polls covering the potential solutions to the poor situation of K1 and any potential loss of population of K1/K2 due to Elysium's release.

Once these polls are out for a few weeks we would probably have a better idea about which is the most popular approach to the merge of K1 and K2. If any merge is considered at all, I sincerely wish we reach a good solution for the better-hood of the Kronos project.

Last edited:
I suggested exactly what your #1 point is, yesterday, and the post got deleted.

So not only are GM's deleting posts/threads they are also trying to cover up things by saying people are "misrepresenting their words".

e712b42823eb44e084fde78c31c2c53f.png
The whole thread was deleted because from the first post, it wasn't constructive at all. It really had nothing to do with your post, I did not even get to the second page.

Still wondering why the GM's would delete a legitimate post I made when clearly people were responding and giving feedback.

your post was not legitimate, it was crybaby bs and you have zero arguments, only insults. i said it there and i'll say it again, actually contribute and learn how to post constructively or nobody will care about what you have to say.

i reported your post as being unconstructive and now it's gone, stay mad lol
What alena said. If you start with "How is it that the Kronos population went down but the lag keeps going up??? Fix your god dam server before Nost steals everyone.", I am really not interested in reading the rest. (But I did, actually, and find the thread as useless as its first sentences.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom