• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Release Date Announcement Video

Struckd

Authorized
I don't have any doubts that the dev team probably has a plan or is already ontop of an official release trailer for Kronos.

Since the confirmation of open beta and release date coming up, I just wanted to show my support and emphasize how crucial a well made release video is...so I would like to link a piece of Twinstar's previous work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCYjvm8A3Y8

I have seen my fair share of fan made, in-game graphic, promotional/fun videos. I have been part in the artistic process of a few for different games (mainly Guild Wars 2). I have to say the video I linked above is very impressive and the creator should be proud.

A video like the one above (with a few minor adjustments) is the type of video that shouts Professional, it shouts Class. This is the type of video that can easily change the minds of anyone teetering on the edge.

So I implore you. Please create a promotional video that shows of as much, if not more, creative competency as the one above (definitely a change of text is required), there have been a few promotional videos I have seen recently that are pretty lackluster, and a lackluster promotional video is heartbreaking. Can't stress how important a good video is. You guys definitely know all this already ;). I just wanted to emphasize my 2 cents.

I'm tired of seeing nost bragging about their 13k views on there trailer please shut them up

Yes please. Release date video would generate a ridiculous amount of hype.

This trailer makes the Nostalrius one look like a bad japanese anime movie (no hate on japanese or amines :))

Seriously, this is so nice work. impressive.

I saw this video many times and it's still pretty good :laugh:. In my opinion, they can use this one with few adjustments.. But new one would be great too.

Well...reusing old work looks kind of lazy. A new and improved one with a similar art style would do much, much better.

If what we have seen yesterday was just a teaser for something bigger then.. Hell.. I can't wait :biggrin:

Well it says "teaser" so I hope they make a real trailer too! Like the one on the first post :)

Top Bottom