• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Rhok / Lhok'Delar

T

thenwb

How about epic hunter quest? Will progression be same as the original one? :blink:

Yes, and it's working pretty much perfectly except for the Winterspring demon which runs a little too fast and sometimes loses threat without reason iirc. But still doable.

I tested the demon in winterspring yesterday.

It works really fantastic. The kite fix made it possible!

There is only one little bug, the demon is still on patrol after a reset. I'm pretty sure he should stay on the spawn position.

If the quest works on the text server it would be great to make a video showing that.
Since it's one of the most important quests for hunters in whole vanilla and in addition was a "pretty special" mechanic, you'll attract players with such a vid.

PS: All hail Threa'Thuzad, Master of Thread-Necromancy :)

Last edited:
[video=youtube;tLNaYvzFe0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLNaYvzFe0c&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Heres a video of me killing klinfran the crazed on feenix. Witch is not blizzlike

Top Bottom