• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Risen vs Armchair Generals

slumwawa

Meme it up

[video=youtube;bOL5UlgTqdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOL5UlgTqdg[/video]

1. Nice pic from my FB. Great party. Whose head is that?
2. Again mages in CH. hardly an original play. at least we didn'thave to take rez sickness.
3. Armchair general? Hate to break it to you but you not at the front of any army.
4. Waiting for us to hearth to CH when we are on a loading screen is hardly pvp.

5. On a side note nice production on the video.

Last edited:
DeepRockSalt.... maybe next time you should fly to Tanaris and ride together as a raid... ^_^

Can i request some decent music theme for the next one please? If you want to call yourself "armchair general" at least consider playing hell march - red alert soundtrack for the video or some music that isn't made by a 12 year old with a soundboard.

Also please drop the cheap video effects it makes it look tacky.

It's all fun and games guys, but seriously when you start stalking people on facebook and using their photos for your videos you are going a bit to far in my book.

Last edited:
Server first for C'thun? Wow, good for you! How can you actually brag about something that someone has done all the work for you years ago?

Yeah cant say I'm super thrilled about the FB creepin either, I put it on the internet so I guess its fair game w/e. They were not first synced was.

But really though, who wipes three times on Ony? I thought yall were supposed to be good at this game

quality thread 10/10

post shittalking video where we can see you backpeddle, nice one

never seen any of these names posting itt in pvp section before

ps johnnie walker is a shit scotch

quality thread 10/10

post shittalking video where we can see you backpeddle, nice one

never seen any of these names posting itt in pvp section before

ps johnnie walker is a shit scotch

GM moved the forum post here but thanks for your opinion, it means a lot.

in fairness to risen, i do recall blacklabel shitposting in world chat and on the forums a lot over the last month basically asking for this to happen to them. well deserved imo

remember when slum live streamed Risen wiping to Ony four times?
remember when they took res sickness to avoid real pvp
also slum looks like a chubby neo nazi, unrelated but i suspect this may lead to his personality being what it is.

Top Bottom