• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Roleplaying guild interest check

Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to meet anyone else here that is interested in joining me to create a roleplaying guild in the Alliance (K2). I'm just starting a new character on K2 and I'll be looking forward for anyone else that is interested in roleplaying in different settings: dungeons, world adventures, hunting, and other activities. Would anyone be interested?

nimeralos

Authorized
There used to be a roleplaying guild <Arcane Light>, but their leaders realized that RP-guilds can't really exist on a private server of moderate size. But I'd gave them a call, since there're still a few people there who like the stuff.

I like occasional in-character phrases when I'm in the mood. Just do RP, and you shall meet same-minded people time to time.

I've just decided to take a break from WoW, but I did find some people around while I was RP'ing, and I've seen some members of <Arcane Light> around, I think they're still up.

EDIT: <Amberstill Company> has been created! If you're interested in joining it, please mail my character Gumb to arrange a proper recruitment event.

Last edited:
Top Bottom