• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Roleplaying Ideas

buddhaseyes

Authorized
Heyho

I've got two small ideas and of course I want to share them with you ;)

First: What about a roleplay-forum?
It was mentioned in the small RP-thread in general discussion. As it was said there it wouldn't bother anyone and maybe it would even attract some more players, who are into RP.

Second: What about a small ingame rp-flag?
Just in settings a small option which flags you for rp, so you can see with whom you can role play. I don't think it would be that hard to implement and it wouldn't disturb
anyone either.

Please feel free to write comments, critics or just your opinion about my ideas.

greetings, buddhaseyes

Heyho

I've got two small ideas and of course I want to share them with you ;)

First: What about a roleplay-forum?
It was mentioned in the small RP-thread in general discussion. As it was said there it wouldn't bother anyone and maybe it would even attract some more players, who are into RP.

Second: What about a small ingame rp-flag?
Just in settings a small option which flags you for rp, so you can see with whom you can role play. I don't think it would be that hard to implement and it wouldn't disturb
anyone either.

Please feel free to write comments, critics or just your opinion about my ideas.

greetings, buddhaseyes

Do you mean like /afk or /dnd just with /rp?
Which then shows your name like this: <rp> Name

I am not a roleplayer myself, but i like your ideas.

<XYZ is currently role playing and does not wish to break character.>

I'm all for a roleplay forum. There seems to be quite a bit of interest garnered in the Roleplaying topic.

Secondly though, wouldn't the RP flag be easily solved through use of an addon or /dnd "text"? Not to say I'm particularly against it, being a roleplayer myself, but it seems such a minor tweak for someone to go out of their way to implement in the grander scale of things.

There are quite a few RP addons (I particularly remember TotalRP), so something implimented by the server would really be hard coding for nothing. But yes, either a sub-forum or a sticky thread could be nice.

+1 for both ideas. But if an addon can enable the second idea, then indeed - I don't think it worth bothering, even if it can be implemented in two clicks :)

Well, one could just advertise FlagRSP in all roleplay related threads, that's the addon we used in retail to identify roleplayers on RP servers...

Top Bottom