• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rumours regarding faction and name changes?

yrian90

Hello there.

I was wondering if kronos/twinstar were planning on releasing a faction change in the near future? I've hear som rumours regarding this matter. I guess it would be at a cost of those twinstar stars, that currency, but what do you guys think? Is it something that will be implemented?

Name change feature is supported by vanilla client so it's already availble. However, all other features are matter of higher expansions and so implementation would require some kind of workaround. I'm not sure if twinstar intends to put an effort to such thing. I gues it will be matter of demand from the player base.

I mean, I belive that esso have enough knowledge and skill to develop these features but, is it worth the work?

Yeah I see where you are coming from.. Dont quote me on this, but I believe someone here on the forum stated that they would make an automated thing? I would gladly support a faction change, but with a heavy cooldown, or even better, just once each account.

I think that it was stated by Chero and it was something like - "If it's going to be implemented, it will be automated".

Yes we do plan on it. However, it will not be soon and we do not know of a date as of yet.

Yes we do plan on it. However, it will not be soon and we do not know of a date as of yet.

This is a good way to make money for the server without upsetting people. Once you have the money goin in from this maybe you could remove the crossfaction mounts and still make a profit.
Or perhaps even remove the character auctions, that according to yourself don't net you a lot of money anyway

This is a good way to make money for the server without upsetting people. Once you have the money goin in from this maybe you could remove the crossfaction mounts and still make a profit.
Or perhaps even remove the character auctions, that according to yourself don't net you a lot of money anyway

Keep character Auction. Remove cross faction mounts

Top Bottom