• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

SERVER IS UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me waiting at the connected screen

dPU78H4.gif

I got to "Connecting" but after a few minutes I cancelled and it took me to choose server screen, and I still see my old 2 character names on the list on Kronos... why? I thought they'd purge em by now.

I got to "Connecting" but after a few minutes I cancelled and it took me to choose server screen, and I still see my old 2 character names on the list on Kronos... why? I thought they'd purge em by now.

It's only visual, until you log in for the first time.
They were purged.

showed 10 for me but when i loged it was gone :) no worries. Its empty.

- - - Updated - - -

showed 10 for me but when i loged it was gone :) no worries. Its empty.

The chars are purged, the list is not updated until you actually join a server, which you dont when you get instant DC. It shows the last updated server list, where you had 2 characters working.

[video]https://youtu.be/Jyo0v-T4Ues[/video]

Chero, talk to us :D

btw: stop that bulshit bout DDOS, plz

Last edited:
17:26 +Jeniczek • we are definately being attacked and still investigating the issue with the housing company

character created and stuck at loading screen. Just happy I was able to get my name!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom