• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Server offline...or im stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spufy

Authorized
I know today is the stress test...but atm server look like Offline.He will go on After 5h or im stupid :wacko:

btw...just watch some steam from nost....so Fu king toxic ppl..... :sad:

lol i went online for a few min to kill some time and there was all kind of toxic chat, racism etc. I hope most will not follow to Kronos or my ignore list will be full quite fast ...

Another reason why I left Nost tbh. But to be fair I think that happens on every server that gets really big. I saw this happen on retail alot too over the years as the server grew, its the same kind of crowd that are in most Mobas like LoL and Dota as well as the "CoD generation" of players, which is worse than anything i've ever seen. The insults have gone so far today, we went from "You are an idi*t" to "I hope you get cancer/ebola" etc, its just disturbing tbh. It seems like a huge number of feenix players and guilds also went to Nost. That could also be a factor...

The toxic and the trolls are always the loudest even if they are in a minority (most people dont bother with public chats and use whisper etc), you dont need more than a few of them and the chat channels are ruined. I used to be in general chat on nost to help people who were asking questions and so on, but the chat got so overflooded with crap that I turned it off. More and more people do the same and you end up with public chat only for spamming toxic crap.

I hope we get some moderation from Kronos that warn/ban people that are using hate speech (racism, homophobia etc), which is against server the rules no? Nost have this policy against hate speech but they obviously dont do anything about it.
I just hope Kronos stays with a not-too-big yet healthy and friendly community overall, with the unavoidable occasional troll on the ignorelist ^^

Last edited:
I dont like stupid spam too...i cant belive some1 can say-"Hope u get cancer"" etc....This is no human..its unhumand stupid ppl.Before today maybe have little chance to play on nost(around 10%)...but after see that...no way to go there.Most toxic ppl i every see on MMO. :mad2:

I dont like stupid spam too...i cant belive some1 can say-"Hope u get cancer"" etc....This is no human..its unhumand stupid ppl.Before today maybe have little chance to play on nost(around 10%)...but after see that...no way to go there.Most toxic ppl i every see on MMO. :mad2:
Welcome to the internet. There are people even worst than that.

OT: Has the testing ended ?

Still server status-Offline
Maybe will open on 8pm as they say(stress test)

Yes, it will. It was mentioned only ingame, that there will be shutdown at 12:00 PM and 8 hours "extended maintance" before server goes up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom