• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Server population joke

suisui

Dear All.

I suggest that we expand the wording of Rule A to include "server population is 50"-jokes/trolling in public channels, in order to allow GMs to mute people participating in this kind of nonsense when including public channels.

A. It is against Kronos rules to use vulgarities/obscenities, racism, spam, trolling, offensive language, gibberish, write meaningless or inconsequential messages (ex: Thunderfury/Anal spam) in public channels.

Last edited:
It's better to ban those who ask this question for the millionth time. And even better not to ban anyone, it's the world chat after all, stupidity is its charm :)

Show Me The Numbers

I would suggest to set a transparent 'who' and end this non-sense. Hiding these population numbers harms the server reputation more than having them available. Besides the current lack of creative world chat trolling, people constantly speculate with Census+ results or simply exaggerate their perceptions of realm population based on thin air.

Last edited:
Re: Show Me The Numbers

Hiding these population numbers harms the server reputation more than having them available.

Actually, having those numbers public could hurt the server much more than having them hidden like right now. We don't really need to have them public.

Top Bottom