• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Shadowcraft 1 - Rogue PvP Movie

Great job :) add it on youtube also and tag it with nos too to get some Kronos advertising!

ps. This video used more thistletea than all retail vanilla rogues together so only 6/10
pss. i remember u attacking me in winterspring and when u used thistletea right before getting seduced :D and then u vanished and disappeared for good. guess u wont fight without it and thats a little sad.

It IS on youtube, but blocked very hard because of GEMA and stuff.
So only dailymotion.

Thanks for the response, also for the whispers ingame.

Wow, already over a year, damn.

For nostalgia reasons I uploaded the video to WCM as well.
Any of the old guys still active here?

hey flare <3

sadly most of us stopped playing on Kronos :( but we are still around on the forum.

Whats up with you? Where do you play atm?

Nowhere actually :-<
I've spend some months on a server mentioned in the OP (primal), but other than that... good wow servers so damn rare.
But it's awesome that quite a few old ppl are still on the forums, some PMd already.

I guess the first core generation got replaced by another pool of players, but they will die someday too and others will come. That's how private servers are... quite sad tbh.

burn <3
The reason I uploaded the video to wcm and came back to the forums here was actually because a RL friend told me the funniest part of the vid was you escaping with the flag using the trinket :lol:

Glad to see some core players are still around (at least on the forums)

haha nice :D
good old times with my 3.5k life (something around that)
running around like a target getting instant oneshoted :D

Top Bottom