• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Should judgement of righteousness be able to be fully resisted?

SuperomegaOP

I just fought a lv 42 ironfur bear in feralas while i was level 43 and it just fully resisted my judgement of righteousness?

i know holy spells can be partially resisted if the target is higher level than you but this mob was 1 level below me and i don't think holy spells should be fully resisted like this.

is this bug?

I just fought a lv 42 ironfur bear in feralas while i was level 43 and it just fully resisted my judgement of righteousness?

i know holy spells can be partially resisted if the target is higher level than you but this mob was 1 level below me and i don't think holy spells should be fully resisted like this.

is this bug?

Judgement of Righteousness can be resisted since it is on the Spell hit/crit table.

While it is correct that there should not be any Holy Resistance in the game (lol there probably is here on Kronos though), and the mob was a level higher, players still need to have +spell hit in order to spells to land.

ie: level 60 PvP requires +5% spell hit and raid bosses require 16% spell hit for spells to land.

Damaging Judgement can be resisted even by a lower level NPC. It abides by the spell hit rules, and against an equal level you have 4% chance to "miss" a spell. Against a level lower, it would still be 3% chance.

The reason you see resist is because spell miss was implemented in TBC and until then, spells show "resist" both when you miss a spell and when the enemy actually resists it.

Actually the spell "miss" was fixed in WotLK. I was only an interface thing though, there was always a difference between resists happening due to resistance and resists happening to due spell misses.

JoR can be resisted (a.k.a missed) because it's a spell. If you get a partial resist to a lower level NPC or player there is something wrong

Top Bottom