• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Small pouches droprate.

Infernoplex

Authorized
Hello,

I think the droprate for items like "Small Red Pouch" and the other color varieties is too high. I already talked with several people ingame thinking the same and I am almost certain that I can remember the rates being changed possibly during wotlk or cata.

I could not however find any information online and was wondering what other people think before making a useless bug report.

I had the maximum amount of bags at around level 8, but later I talked to a level 10 character who hadn't received a single one. I think this is just RNG at play :)

Got my last bag slot at lvl 23 even though I got some send by friends. Had 1 drop myself.

I would have agreed with you when I started my gnome rogue, I had 6 drop by lvl 6. But then I started a human war and didn't get my first bag till lvl 8. Dont know if its a zone thing or not

Happened to me aswell. Leveled a druid to 6 with full bags and then a rogue to level 8 without any bag drop.

Seems correct to me.

Top Bottom