• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Smart Druid forms and hitbox replace?

Bowno

Sorry for the weird title. Also yay for my first post :U

Anywho, I'm having trouble finding some things :x I'm looking for an addon (that works here) which will be able to pull me out of cat/bear/whatever when I try to use a spell such as Healing Touch instead of telling me that I can't be shapeshifted.

The other one I'm looking for I KNOW existed.. but upon searching its old location, I found it was taken down. It also appeared removed from another source (Andrige's pack). The difference here... is that it's actually a modeledit where the cat form (for example) has its entire model pulled back to better match the hitbox.
kpU28Mr.jpg

This is an example of what it looks like.

Honestly, I'm not even sure if modeledits like this are allowed, so if not then I won't continue to search for it.

Any help or suggestions on how to obtain these two things I'm looking for would be great. It might just be that I'll just have to tough it out and wait for further updates. I do remember that these two issues were fixed around the time of Naxx.. So I guess there is still hope :U

Anywho, I'm having trouble finding some things :x I'm looking for an addon (that works here) which will be able to pull me out of cat/bear/whatever when I try to use a spell such as Healing Touch instead of telling me that I can't be shapeshifted.

EZDismount should do the trick.

As for your other question, I cannot help.

Thank youLosse and lanevegame for your quick replies!
I'll go grab EZDismount then. A shame about the model edit thing, but I completely understand. Allow a simple one, and before you know it people will be using more extreme ones to walk through walls and stuff.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Top Bottom