• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

So GM visited me in WSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is okay, don't ban this, but rather do make it possible to jump through Alliance fence in the middle, like on all other private servers. It's the only fair thing seeing that Horde can already jump over their fence (and even walk over it all the way from graveyard to ramp) along with the jump to graveyard far east at Horde portal. I'm not complaining about those 2 Horde advantages, they are alright and should be used, just make it possible to jump through Alliance fence aswell to equalize things a bit, since Alliance doesn't have any of those.. For example, if Alliance FC gets cornered at fence he is forced to jump down to tunnel where usually one or more players awaits, while Horde one gets to chose between jumping down or over fence and pick the best option..

the problem with jumping through ally fence (the way other private servers have it) is that only certain races/sexes can do it

if youre cornered on the ally fence, jump down from alliance top of tunnel to the middle of it, or just juke to midfield and do the gy jump/tun jump back up

wsg will never be perfectly balanced anyway unless the map is mirrored, but its fairly balanced as far as potential jumps both sides can do

He probably means the jump from midfield side towards alliance base in middle of the fence which is available to all races/genders, not the other ones.

And yeah, the horde tun roof jump should obviously be allowed. It's one of the easiest to do both ways, and is possible on all races/genders.

Last edited:
Davros cant hold the pressure of so many gm tickets, he goes nuts and just gonna throw out bans.
Cant use his brain anymore, brings out thoughtless content, presses ban macro, easy fix LOL

Davros cant hold the pressure of so many gm tickets, he goes nuts and just gonna throw out bans.
Cant use his brain anymore, brings out thoughtless content, presses ban macro, easy fix LOL

Bit harsh, considering the guy is literally giving up dozens of hours every week to support/facilitate a server you play on for free.

You don't have to like the guy, nor even respect him, but trash talking someone who is doing so much to provide you with something says more about your character than anything else.

I think the OP's point has been made. Time for the thread to be locked/die now, imo.

Bit harsh, considering the guy is literally giving up dozens of hours every week to support/facilitate a server you play on for free.

You don't have to like the guy, nor even respect him, but trash talking someone who is doing so much to provide you with something says more about your character than anything else.

I think the OP's point has been made. Time for the thread to be locked/die now, imo.

quoted for truthsies

quoted for truthsies
Only because someone is a volunteer you are not allowed to tell him he did a mistake?

OP did nothing wrong. Jump is probably as legit as it can get. You could even run up ramp and jump down there if your rodent brain can't handle 2 simple jumps. Same thing works on alli side too, so whats the point of telling him to stop?

This whole situation has nothing to do with "trying to throw my weight around". When it comes to PvP terrain exploiting, we get many tickets. We are extremely lenient when it comes to punishment (some say too lenient). Terrain exploiting is a very grey area between right and wrong. If we as GMs (myself especially) wanted to do this then there are a ton of players who would have been punished multiple times by now. We have a lot more better/important things to be doing than to punish players without reason. If it's a place where no player can get without deliberately hacking/cheating then we punish players. Other than that, we don't generally involve ourselves with exception of sometimes calling players out. When you get flooded with tickets for these events, sometimes you need to put your foot down a little. This was a case of the latter, and having said all of that just because you can get to a specific point in the map doesn't mean you should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom