• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Spell delay on Kronos?

maredasan

Authorized
Hi,

I was wondering if u guys will implement Spell Delay. Here smthn I got from the CoreCraft forum to show u what exactly I mean:

The last few days I've spent implementing spell delay the way it exists on retail. All the way back from vanilla until today, spells have had a slight delay between the moment they connect with their target, and the moment they do their actual effect. For the most part this is not entirely noticable unless you're actively looking for it. However, it does lead to some very interesting game mechanics. Mechanics that would be impossible to have without the delay, and as such are missing (for the most part) on private servers. These mechanics are:

Sadly the Blizz source link of theirs doesn't work anymore, yet I know it did exist back then.

Re: AMA Kronos Staff

There is now implemented system, that simulates this delays for CCs, so it's possible to double charge/sheep/gouge/etc.

There is now implemented system, that simulates this delays for CCs, so it's possible to double charge/sheep/gouge/etc.

U mean it is implemented already? Doubt it, doesn't feel like it and from what I've tested Double Charge does not work right now.

U mean it is implemented already? Doubt it, doesn't feel like it and from what I've tested Double Charge does not work right now.

Everything feels real crisp to me so maybe you are right, but i had a double grenade yesterday. Maybe we were just rly lucky.

Everything feels real crisp to me so maybe you are right, but i had a double grenade yesterday. Maybe we were just rly lucky.

Well grenades need to travel some distance before they explode/hit the ground, so that should work either way.

Hi,

I was wondering if u guys will implement Spell Delay. Here smthn I got from the CoreCraft forum to show u what exactly I mean:

The last few days I've spent implementing spell delay the way it exists on retail. All the way back from vanilla until today, spells have had a slight delay between the moment they connect with their target, and the moment they do their actual effect. For the most part this is not entirely noticable unless you're actively looking for it. However, it does lead to some very interesting game mechanics. Mechanics that would be impossible to have without the delay, and as such are missing (for the most part) on private servers. These mechanics are:

Sadly the Blizz source link of theirs doesn't work anymore, yet I know it did exist back then.

Bump.

afaik there is spell delay implemented for CC spells on kronos.

afaik there is spell delay implemented for CC spells on kronos.

I just want my double charge or charge when some ability hits me at the same time, and that doesn't work right now. It's actually quite important for world PvP.

Hi,

Bump.

Top Bottom