• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid Spirit for feral druids

frederik

Authorized
As feral druid how high do you keep your spirit? Often my rotation in PvP and harder mobs is that I open in Cat Form and apply bleeds. After I ate some damage I create some space. That gives me time to cast Entangling Roots. Then I heal myself up and go into bear form and start meleeing again. I basically just repeat the process until the enemy is down. Especially on lower levels as feral you have not that much mana. And spirit is available on many items. Spirit lets you regenerate mana while not casting. I am just casting occasionally and mana regeneration would start as soon as I am in Cat of Bear Form again. So spirit sounds pretty useful for a feral druid. But of course with enough mana in the first place I would not have to rely on the mana regenation while I am shape shifted. My question now is, how many points of spirit would you prefer to one point of intellect?

Last edited:
Top Bottom