• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance Starter/Newbie Guild.

I'm in France. Timezone Madrid/Brussel/Paris. What about you ?
Actually on Westfall / Redridge.

I'm in France too, most of us are around EU, we have one that is in the US.

Most of our members are around level 20 at the moment.

A little suggestion, We could may create a channel in game ?
the command is :

/join channelname
Example : /join Vodishguild

It maybe a nice way to talk together in game before the Guild.

i will add you as a friend in game this evening :)

I proposed this, but it doesn't allow people who are not ingame to talk, when we're working or at school or whatever we do in our life we miss everything then.
My names in game are Florel, Tariendelle and Alessanda.

Hello,

How many people are in the Discord ? :)

Because, i add some ingame names of this topic but i only see Florel (or rerolls) online. I can't find Varothen, the add friends Tool said to me that there isnt any Varothen Found :s

I can see when playing some people on the World channel (/join World) are looking for a Guild like this project. It could be a nice way to add more players to set up the Guild ? ;)

Hey! We're 10 on Discord, on Sunday we're going to create the guild (or at least start to fill the guild chart).

I'm completely okay with the recruiting from the /world method of recruiting, but the problem with this is the risk of not having like minded people, that's why Varothan prefer to go through the forum or meet people in-game. I'll try to see again with him for that. It's also harder to invite people from the world channel when the guild is not even created yet.

Ok :)
Oh i see the name is Varothan, not Varothen lol that's why i didn't find him ingame.

Ok, i understand for the recruitement.

The Guild is UP, you can tell in Game Varothan, or other guild members for recruitement.

Hi all I'm also interested in joining. Might pm you in gmae tonight :)

Last edited:
You can PM Ginha, Simir or Varothan (he is the GM, he as reroll a warrior to have a Main Tank in guild in dont remember his new name) .We are on EU Time (like Server Time).
We are not lots in Guild (actualy, 4 people playing all the evenings, ans 8 people playing a little but not usual) for the moment, we take time to recruit.
Objectives are here :
-1 Have a viable group for HL 60 5 man dungeon
-2 Have a viable groupe for HL60 10 man Raids
-3 Have a viable group of XXX people for 40man RAIDS (with other guild for the beginning and in full guild when much people in guild).

I'm actually willing to reroll any needed class since I'm just starting out, right now I'm on Pala (so going Holy), so let me know if that is the case

Actualy, in active players, we have :

A Heal Priest
A Tank Warrior
A Warlock
A Paladin (dont know if he is holy or tank or ret).

You can play what you like, Holy paladin is nice too (we should need all for raids 10-25-40). Until we reach 60 i think we would recruit some other class so mage, rogue, hunter, drood are all nice ...

Hey guys, I'm a new Night Elf druid and I would like to join this Guild! IGN is the same as my forum name :)

Add me ingame and chat me up some time!

Hello VNG is actualy dead, gm has left after 2 weeks and all first memebrs too. But im actualy in a nice guild who make raids. pm me in game for invite :)

Hi!

I'm a new Night Elf player and really want to have people to play and level up with. I'd like to join, my Discord is JasonGovender#2141

Level 18 Human Warlock - Leauian

I would be super happy to join this guild. Feel free to message me in game or just let me know how to contact you here. :)

Hello, I'm Dsone (Human Warrior) currently looking to become a tank on the server, I would be very interested in joining up with a guild of casual new person friendly players. I'm new to Kronos 3, but slowly working my way through the levels.

Top Bottom