• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Status on pets

Spacey

Warning: This thread contains a whole lot of whining...

I must say i'm massivly disappointed on how hunter pets work on this server (I know not about warlock minions). My pet, a wolf keeps messing things up all the time.
There are so many problems I wouldnt bother making a report for each one of them

1. Pet refuses to attack very often. He simply stands there.
2. He does huge detours when running around. Making completely unlogical routes while following me.
3. He can get stuck in like every single object. Then he starts humping them. It being a fence, a wall, a rock.
4. SHIPS. He can't get onto ships. He magically falls through the floor and into water when trying to get on.

Seriously. This is laughable. These bugs are huge and it's quite unbeliveable that this is happening on Kronos. "the most advanced vanilla adventure in the universe"

Are others having similar problems? Or am I very unlucky?
Just mentioning though nostalrius had many problems, none of these occured there.

There are so many problems I wouldnt bother making a report for each one of them

So dont bother us with your laziness.

Bugs have to be reported via Bug Report.

/e its reported you can vote for prior fix if that dont bother you...

Last edited:
1. Pet refuses to attack very often. He simply stands there.
2. He does huge detours when running around. Making completely unlogical routes while following me.
3. He can get stuck in like every single object. Then he starts humping them. It being a fence, a wall, a rock.
4. SHIPS. He can't get onto ships. He magically falls through the floor and into water when trying to get on.

Just mentioning though nostalrius had many problems, none of these occured there.

I'm playing a hunter and a warlock in parallel, they are both in the mid 40s. While the pets have annoying problems, they are not really much horrible than other servers I've played, even retail... I got pets stuck on shit on retail plenty of time.

To comment on those things:

1. It's not "very often". Exaggeration is a motherfucker. I've probably seen that 2 times until now.
2. I have no idea what you're saying. I hope you don't expect the pet to jump after you. Other than that, if you encounter a specific location where the pet pathing seems to be wrong, report it.
3. Again exaggeration.
4. The pets on ship were not working on ANY other server I've played, being vanilla or WotLK. When I saw the Nos video with the pets on the ship I was really impressed.

Now saying that none of this shit happens on Nos is another exaggeration. If that server is so great, what the fuck are you doing here? :laugh:

I'm not very thrilled about the pets status myself, but they are far from being broken. Since I don't intend to PvP, I'm not that bothered though...

Number 1 has been fixed since I wrote this and so has nr 3. Nr 2, and 4 are still a problem.

4. The pets on ship were not working on ANY other server I've played, being vanilla or WotLK.
So fuckn What Mate?! This is supposed to be the superior server and yet they havent handled this?!
Really poor.

Seems to me Mosotti that you're abit offended when someone is criticising this supposedly o-so-perfect server.
The amount of bugs on Kronos are a lot less than what was on Nos when I was there, yet there are still at this point ALOT that needs attending.

I point out new bugs every day either in G-chat or in world chat and I get told "that is just a minor bug".
That might be right but 1000 minor bugs added together is actually a big problem.

My opinion: Kronos should have waited for a couple of months before launching. Not good enough.

And please do not bring on the "Server is free, shut up" argument. I'd rather there was a monthly fee and stuff actually got fixed than a free server with quite some bugs.

Last edited:
did you reported these bugs you have found? I mean proper way - bug report

I did not. Some were already reported and about the other seemed like I was the only one experiencing these problems cause no one else actually recognised them.

Make no mistake I really appreciate all the work that the crew has and is puting in on this server yet like I said 2 more months and I think stuff would have been a lot better.
I say this cause I see a lot of stuff that has been fixed since the start.

Top Bottom