• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Strange baner on forum? wtf is that

Spufy

Authorized
today go on forum and see:
""Vážení hráči,
k 1.2.2015 došlo k uzavření Twinstar Times.
Tímto děkujeme všem našim čtenářům, kteří si našli čas a přečetli si některý z našich článků.
Redakce Twinstar Times""
Some1 translate :innocent:
Edit:Dear players ,on 1 February 2015 was closed Twinstar Times .
We thank all our readers who took the time to read some of our articles.
Editors Twinstar Times

still dont get it...what is closed

Dear players,
on 1.2.2015 section Twinstar Times was closed.
Thank to all our readers, who found their time to read some of our articles.
Edition Twinstar Times

i tried lets see if someone can better :D

Twinstar Times is Twinstars newspaper. Seems like it is discontinued.

yeah, it was pretty much a separate section of these forums, with different design and all that, where a bunch of enthusiastic members "published" articles of sorts. Lore studies, fanfiction, competitions or giveaways, interviews with guildmasters/team members/grills(really:D) and so on.

yeah, it was pretty much a separate section of these forums, with different design and all that, where a bunch of enthusiastic members "published" articles of sorts. Lore studies, fanfiction, competitions or giveaways, interviews with guildmasters/team members/grills(really:D) and so on.
Why was it closed?

If I had to guess, I imagine the enthusiasm faded over the years, resulting in less content and worse quality.
Also, I don't think that players really paid much attention to the magazine... lower motivation to create stuff=>enthusiasm fading.

It was pretty neat tbh. The major problem was, like goris said, players do not care to much about something like that.

the times of Twinstar are over? wtf i wanted Kronos server.

(should make the message more clear!! joke fyi)

Top Bottom