• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

stuck on logging in to game server

Saiyanprince94

just made an account and followed the how to connect instructions carefully and upon attempting to log in it just stays on "logging in to game server" for a very long time. What is going on?

I'd guess servers are starting to take extra load from people making accounts and attempting to log in. I've been scanning but haven't found any official tweets or topics about it.

Well you can tell the servers are getting bombarded already when you cannot even login to Kronos 1.

#never play on release day

One thing you don't wanna do now is checking their discord :D

That shows, to me, what a total shitshow K3 might become. Pulling in good players, yeah, but it will pull in a ton of trash players from the failed servers out there. I have abandoned Kronos Discord. Gonna be worthless for a long time now.

Good news is that the people who stay on Kronos will probably be a great group.

I managed to get in somehow by cancelling the login and going through the server list! :O Guess I got lucky! Now my "Justa____" names are reserved safe and sound! ^^

Don't worry, I went back out because I forgot to do my addon folder shenanigans! ^^ Now I'm like the rest of the peasants! :D Yaay. Hm.

From Discord:

2:30 PM] Davros: @everyone Dear players, currently with the mass amount of players attempting to log in, our login servers are being flooded with requests. Players are slowly working their way in game. We're working on improving the login process, so just keep trying every few minutes. We should have this improved soon. Thanks!

I'm done. 40min is enough.

Server looks to be up, but they have a virgin-sized login portal.

Poorly done.

But it isn't quite so bad as the Blizzard WoD launch. Holy hell.

Top Bottom