• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

suggestion, groups Country

veljavex

There is a possibility to make these sub groups for people who are bad in English.

Many will agree that it is not a bad idea.

Here's an example

Untitled.jpg

If people are bad at english it doesn't help to ghetto them into their own forum section. There are already a lot of forum sections and there really aren't much things people need to discuss in their own language besides forming a guild. So as far as I'm concerned that belongs in the guild section.

already a czech, scandinavian and russian thread there. If french or germans feel like teaming up they will probably post there soon.

There is a possibility to make these sub groups for people who are bad in English.

Many will agree that it is not a bad idea.

Here's an example

Just try your best with English. It will really improve your English skills, if you don't separate yourself into a CZ or whatever only sub, and practice your writing and reading skills. And lets face it: it's 2015, everyone should be able to speak English. The vast majority of the internet uses it.

I don't think that this is really necessary. You should talk english when playing the game anyway, as the vast majority will do that no matter where they come from. As long as people are able to get your point it does not matter if you are making mistakes.

WoW is probably the reason I feel as comfortable as speaking my mother language while talking in english. You should really just try to.
You learn languages with practice and by integrating it into everydays life and not theory. Whats better than learning another language while playing a game?

If people are bad at english it doesn't help to ghetto them into their own forum section. There are already a lot of forum sections and there really aren't much things people need to discuss in their own language besides forming a guild. So as far as I'm concerned that belongs in the guild section.

already a czech, scandinavian and russian thread there. If french or germans feel like teaming up they will probably post there soon.

This ^

What jorim said. Kronos will be an English speaking server so forums should stay the same :)

I did not mean to change the language forum, I thought only be made under the group where people might be able to come to an easier way to expression, if easier access to information ... population will grow much faster

I did not mean to change the language forum, I thought only be made under the group where people might be able to come to an easier way to expression, if easier access to information ... population will grow much faster

I get it. But you have to understand that Kronos is trying to be international so the target audience should be English speaking players. And well I'm not saying that if you don't understand English you shouldn't play on this server but I also don't want half the population be glorified NPCs that I can't interact with because of language barrier. Nobody cares if your English is bad or something as long as we can understand you it's fine :)

Even using google translate to translate your post before you post it is better than a different forum :/

I get it. But you have to understand that Kronos is trying to be international so the target audience should be English speaking players. And well I'm not saying that if you don't understand English you shouldn't play on this server but I also don't want half the population be glorified NPCs that I can't interact with because of language barrier. Nobody cares if your English is bad or something as long as we can understand you it's fine :)

Even using google translate to translate your post before you post it is better than a different forum :/

This. I tend to google translate most players if they can't express themselves the way they want in English, which is fine. But please don't hesitate to use English if you think you english is bad. I am more then happy to help anyone who wishes to extend their English speaking/writing skills.

Though I don't want it to seem like we are forcing everyone to use English...I feel that is better then dividing the community by language...even if you don't like the English language

This. I tend to google translate most players if they can't express themselves the way they want in English, which is fine. But please don't hesitate to use English if you think you english is bad. I am more then happy to help anyone who wishes to extend their English speaking/writing skills.

Though I don't want it to seem like we are forcing everyone to use English...I feel that is better then dividing the community by language...even if you don't like the English language
The divide of Horde along language lines on last Kronos was also a big part of the sorry state of Horde PvE.

There is a possibility...
Hello, I am not the admin I can pretty much tell that this isn't gonna happen. First, as others have already pointed out, there is no good in dividing the community with language barriers. Second, even now the forum has an immense number of sections, sub-sections, sub-sub... I cannot really imagine that it would be further divided into language groups.

Top Bottom