• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter The best Hunter pet (DPS)

howa003

Authorized
Hi,

I'm sorry if I missed this info somewhere while reading through this forum but what is in your opinion the best pet for hunter considering you look only on the aspect of damage in PvE?

I would say probably some cat or wolf but is there any specific cat of wolf which is The Best?

I heard that Lupos is great thanks to the fact that he does Shadow damage attacks, but then I read somewhere that he got nerfed, so I'm not sure about him.

Also a side question. Are all pet attack speeds normalized to 2.00 or do they keep their wild attack speed after tame?

Thanks for your answers :)

LBRS Wolf, for max rank bite and furious howl buff

the pet buff is more important for your melee group in a raid, than your personal dps.
if you were tryhard enough with all bis gear and full consumables etc, you could keep wolfy by your side to buff yourself during your rotation, sure.

Last edited:
I heard that Lupos is great thanks to the fact that he does Shadow damage attacks, but then I read somewhere that he got nerfed, so I'm not sure about him.

Lupos doesn't deal shadow damage in this patch (1.12.1), it's does on other private servers where it's not fixed. Here it is.

Pets *should* keep their attack speed when tamed, however that's not the case for their resistances. I.e. Snarler from Feralas has 100% resistance to all kinds of special damage before taming, he loses them completely when tamed.

Hey wanted to ask again if any actually raiding hunter can tell us if: for example brooken tooth dps is not comparable to buffing urself with furious howl. Im just talking about ur own dps and not the Raid.

An Another question: do u do more dps by keeping the pet by ur side to buff urself than Letting it attack?

Last edited:
Top Bottom