• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The MC raid fun!

Rugul

Two days ago the GM wanted to test out MC on the ally side and got together a group. It was an amazing experience and full of fun, laughter, and great data. Some bugs occurred on core hounds not being linked and running back. But the GM instantly notes and puts in bug reports. After doing rag we got a special surprise which was nice. (But it's beta so not a big deal). After I spent about 30min having a snowball fight with a GM. It was hilarious. His knocked me back quite a distance and he kept spamming it. Was a lot of fun. I like to see that the GMs are so friendly to their community and I can not wait to start leveling my Tauren prot warrior

I'm really looking forward to snowballs that cause a knockback!

and how "hard" was it with everyone in tier 1 item lvl?

I'm really looking forward to snowballs that cause a knockback!

and how "hard" was it with everyone in tier 1 item lvl?

we had people with much higher gearlvl then that even, it was .. not hard :p

I think he means with t1 stuff.

It wasn't really a full out try hard raid.. We were just testing the bosses and mobs etc. we had multiple GMs with us helping out and taking notes on bugs that occurred. Was still a ton of fun :) I enjoy the friendly staff of Kronos

Top Bottom