• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Truth about Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seppo

It was a faithful day on Kronos. I had decided to level up a Melee Warlock and went about doing so in Teldrassil. Everything went fine up until the day I decided to leave Darnassus. It was then that I truely realized that what kind of a power trip can the developers of this project truely be.

http://imgur.com/a/cspnK

Trying to leave Darnassus while leveling resulted in me being disconnected and handed a permanent ban while I was playing, with no admin explanation or anything. The page shows me as cheater even though I did nothing to cheat. I tried to reach out to the developers, 2 times before and 3rd time just now, and no one of them seems to be able to do anything about it, despite having done nothing wrong.

It's nice to see that people on this server can be banned for no reason while leveling.

Oh well, hope you enjoy it here, and have a nice day. I'll be spreading the truth about this server for all people to see. Hopefully everyones eyes can be opened to the truth now.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a faithful day on Kronos. I had decided to level up a Melee Warlock and went about doing so in Teldrassil. Everything went fine up until the day I decided to leave Darnassus. It was then that I truely realized that what kind of a power trip can the developers of this project truely be.

http://imgur.com/a/cspnK

Trying to leave Darnassus while leveling resulted in me being disconnected and handed a permanent ban while I was playing, with no admin explanation or anything. The page shows me as cheater even though I did nothing to cheat. I tried to reach out to the developers, 2 times before and 3rd time just now, and no one of them seems to be able to do anything about it, despite having done nothing wrong.

It's nice to see that people on this server can be banned for no reason while leveling.

Oh well, hope you enjoy it here, and have a nice day. I'll be spreading the truth about this server for all people to see. Hopefully everyones eyes can be opened to the truth now.

10/10.

Now, when do we get the non-fiction version?

Hi there, Seppo!

I have not received any email from you so far. You were banned due to speed hacking.
Sadly, developers can't help you with bans. Keep up spreading the truth that way, I guess many will appreciate it ^^.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom