• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

There was a lot of alliance skeletons in Iron Forge (K1)

Risen attacks Org:
Runs around for barely a half hour 20v1ing afk randoms, holes up in the AH, gets wiped and corpse camped until they're forced to spirit res and portal out. InseccT combat logs as soon as his healer goes down then logs on a level 5 Horde alt to shittalk us.
Casualties: dignity

rag-tag team of randoms led by Black Label and ONSLAUGHT attacks Ironforge:
Slaughters everyone at the bank, the AH, and the battleground queue area for an hour and a half completely uncontested, gets bored, leaves for Yojamba Isle, wipes Risen, wipes Risen again outside AQ until they are forced to combat log and abuse the bugged PvP flagging at AQ to run inside with their tails between their legs.
Casualties: many world buffs, but not Insecct, the master of combat logging at the first sign of trouble

tl;dr:
VkJbX-Kff.jpg

Last edited:
Onslaught wasn't in IF with us. they were laying in wait at zg island.

BL and some other horde went to the island to bait risen (after running amok in iron forge for hours)

Risen sent in a fake raid of alts, we pretended like it fooled us and left after wiping them. risen enters the island and onslaught ambushed them. forcing them to take res sickness

meanwhile BL was at aq40 gates preventing the risen warlock summoning team from doing their job. risen tried to enter the instance from CH but was wiped at the aq entrance by a Onslaught, BL and some random horde who just wanted to fight.

i doubt this will be the end of the fighting...k1 is going to be a warzone for awhile

- - - Updated - - -

i almost forgot the best part...we baited insecc into charging into the tram room. he learned the hard way that its a LONG walk back to your body when you die in there

:D

We were running amok in IF before we were told about onslaughts plan. It was convenient that we had a raid party already warmed up.

Fei and I had talked the night before and laid out the rough R&R for each guild.

[video=youtube;w3b9tKRw5MA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3b9tKRw5MA[/video]

4bb6e7d18a0de3b09599e065ee3a215e.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom