• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Thunderfury spam

T

Tomerant

This very moment I alt-tabbed out of game to write this.

This spam is not funny. It's childish, *****ic, moronic, it gets in the way of ppl trying to use world chat for something more constructive.

Either be more active (Mods) and mute those *****s or make LFG and Trade chats so we can leave morons in their nest OR allow us to report players via screenshots so they can get proper punishment.

This is getting out of control...

I wouldn't call it that much a cesspool...I mean you do get 30 or minutes of anger at times...but you get alot worse elsewhere

Make screenshots and report the players in the forum, they get muted, as you can see there already

Barrens chat is Blizzlike, world-Barrens chat is expectable. It's not always constructive indeed. You can always ignore players that you don't like and report players that are breaking the rules. Please don't make a problem from a small silly repeatable joke.

I'm sure there are jokes you find hilarious that I would find annoying as well. You can't decide what's funny and what's not based on your own interests.

Yes we need to ban those people, track their ipi adresses, and report them to authorities. Also i suggest removing this item from game, and hopefuly people will stop this nonsense and peace will be restored.

Or, maybe you leave everyone in the World channel as a Gamemaster, since it is a Custom/Private channel and EVERYONE has to choose for himself to join it or leave it. If there is a spam in that private channel then how can you report someone from that channel, its not even a server/official chat.

GM's should not be allowed to do anything in that channel.
Also by helping getting World chat "cleaner" you intentionally support the world channel. It is not even needed for an official purpose, the server got enough players to find anything. World channel is not needed for trading / lfg or whatever. There are enough people and everyone can use /who to search for people or sell items for specific classes / guilds and what not.

World chat is actually a General chat for people who are allowed to talk about anything they want, and perhaps it should be an own risk of a player if he gets insulted and so on, since nobody asks to join and it is not necesary.

Last edited:
I'm sure there are jokes you find hilarious that I would find annoying as well. You can't decide what's funny and what's not based on your own interests.

I agree with you that everybody got a differents sence of humor, but if you feel disturbed by anything it is up to you to ask the GM's for a decision.

Top Bottom