• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Timers, Timers, I want Timers for EVERYTHING !

SashaYudin

Authorized
LF addon that has Timers for ~

*Gurubashia Arena Event

*Prince Nazjak Respawn

*World Nightmare Dragon Respawn

Anyone know of any ?

I think gurubashi arena is every 3/4/6 hours. An addon that displays you prince respawn should not exist. Instead rather check the database for his respawn time and wait until he gets killed/camp him. Dragon respawn can be approximately seen from kronos-logs.com.

Thank you so much bit !!!

bit! I have a question regarding NPCSCAN,

I notice that I can type /npcscan and /npcscan name

I typed /npcscan Prince Nazjak and now I get npcscan + PRINCE NAZJAK

Does this mean it will scan? How will I know if he is spawned?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. /npcscan name is used to both add and remove. + means added and - means removed. /npcscan alone lists all the active scan targets. It also works for players. You can test it out by adding your char's name.

bit,

Does npcscan scan the entire region? For example, Arathi Highlands? I can just check at flight point instead of traveling to where he spawns with this addon, eh?

why
addons
if
prince nazjak up in 17 min

This is a lie. Once I read this posted on world channel - clearly by some alt of a horde main - I went to the Nazjak spawn (expecting a horde ambush) and there was no pvp to be had. Total waste of time. At least come fight me when I willingly take your bait.

Top Bottom